Lee Seung-gi "'The weight of the crown' is arduous...my best talent" (picture)

Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi boasted masculinity through the picture.Lee Seung-gi took off the image of National Son and National Brother in this picture, which was filmed four years after enlistment, and appealed to the masculine beauty and intellectual sexy.Lee Seung-gi showed off her Yushui-hued look in a cover pictorial shot in black and white; a moist look over a bite-thin window taps on her head.Lee Seung-gi styled her trench coat in a white shirt, emanating a masculine charm.In another cover pictorial, Lee Seung-gi showed off the charm of visual man with a breathtaking sideline and a masculine pose.With a serious expression and intense eyes, I completed a sensual pictorial picture like a pictorial artisan.The weight of the crown, which has come to a great deal of pressure during my debut, is still heavy, he said. My best talent is to do my best.I am grateful that God has given me the concentration to take one more step to the end without getting tired.Meanwhile, more pictures and interviews by Lee Seung-gi can be found in the fall and winter 2018 issue of the Ropiciel Homme YK Edition published on October 1.Photo l lopiciel offer

Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi boasted masculinity through the picture.

Lee Seung-gi took off the image of 'National Son' and 'National Brother' in this picture, which was filmed four years after enlistment, and appealed to the masculine beauty and intellectual sexy.

Lee Seung-gi showed off her Yushui-hued look in a cover pictorial shot in black and white; a moist look over a bite-thin window taps on her head. Lee Seung-gi styled her trench coat in a white shirt, emanating a masculine charm.

In another cover pictorial, Lee Seung-gi showed off the charm of 'visual man' with a breathtaking sideline and a masculine pose. With a serious expression and intense eyes, I completed a sensual pictorial picture like a pictorial artisan.

"The weight of the crown, which has come to a great deal of pressure during my debut, is still heavy," he said. "My best talent is to do my best." "I am grateful that God has given me the concentration to take one more step to the end without getting tired."

Meanwhile, more pictures and interviews by Lee Seung-gi can be found in the fall and winter 2018 issue of the "Ropiciel Homme YK Edition" published on October 1.

Photo l lopiciel offer