Lee Joon-ho "Debut 10 years, I've never screwed up, but I've never been rough."

A fashion picture with Lee Joon-hos charismatic eyes was released.Lee Joon-ho recently told me about his debut tenth anniversary at the same time as the recent episode of the October issue with Esquire magazine.September 4 was the day when Lee Joon-ho made his debut with 2PM, just tenth anniversary.Lee Joon-ho said in an interview on the day, At the time of my debut, I thought I would spend 10 years in this job.However, I knew that 10 years was not easy or natural because I was hit by tenth anniversary. Ive got that nickname because I tried to do well in the entertainment program, and Im still keen to do well, even ten years ago, he said, recalling the memory of his debut as a ambitious Junho to his fans.Im glad I was greedy then, and if I hadnt, I wouldnt have been able to do this, either, he said.More photos and interviews by Lee Joon-ho, who is enjoying the pleasure of Cattle Turnover these days, can be found in the October issue of Esquire.emigration site
A fashion picture with Lee Joon-hos charismatic eyes was released.Lee Joon-ho recently told me about his debut tenth anniversary at the same time as the recent episode of the October issue with Esquire magazine.September 4 was the day when Lee Joon-ho made his debut with 2PM, just tenth anniversary.Lee Joon-ho said in an interview on the day, At the time of my debut, I thought I would spend 10 years in this job.However, I knew that 10 years was not easy or natural because I was hit by tenth anniversary. Ive got that nickname because I tried to do well in the entertainment program, and Im still keen to do well, even ten years ago, he said, recalling the memory of his debut as a ambitious Junho to his fans.Im glad I was greedy then, and if I hadnt, I wouldnt have been able to do this, either, he said.More photos and interviews by Lee Joon-ho, who is enjoying the pleasure of Cattle Turnover these days, can be found in the October issue of Esquire.emigration site

A fashion picture with Lee Joon-ho's charismatic eyes was released.

Lee Joon-ho recently told me about his debut tenth anniversary at the same time as the recent episode of the October issue with 'Esquire' magazine.

September 4 was the day when Lee Joon-ho made his debut with 2pm, just tenth anniversary. Lee Joon-ho said in an interview on the day, "At the time of my debut, I thought I would spend 10 years in this job. However, I knew that 10 years was not easy or natural because I was hit by tenth anniversary. "

“I’ve got that nickname because I tried to do well in the entertainment program, and I’m still keen to do well, even ten years ago,” he said, recalling the memory of his debut as a “ambitious Junho” to his fans. “I’m glad I was greedy then, and if I hadn’t, I wouldn’t have been able to do this, either,” he said.

More photos and interviews by Lee Joon-ho, who is enjoying the pleasure of 'Cattle turnover' these days, can be found in the October issue of 'Esquire'.

emigration site