Lee Jia "Lee Kwang-soo, it looks so much like my Brother..." Photo Seeing twins?

Lee Jia said, My Brother is funny every time I look like Lee Kwang-soo while talking to the performers on SBS Running Man broadcast on the afternoon of the 9th.I actually look so much the same, he said.Brothers nickname is Lee Kwang-soo, he said, revealing that his brother does not like nicknames.Lee Jias Brother Lee Jang-gi was introduced as a photo at Running Man on the day with the caption Seoul National University vocal music student.Lee Jang-ki was similar in face and face to face to look like Lee Kwang-soos brother.On the other hand, Yoo Jae-seok introduced Lee Jia as a member of girl group Tite when introducing Lee Jia.Lee Jia, who was active in Japan, recalled: In Japan, Tite meant heart, so I was embarrassed to act proudly.dong-a.com digital news team

Lee Jia said, "My Brother is funny every time I look like Lee Kwang-soo" while talking to the performers on SBS Running Man' broadcast on the afternoon of the 9th.

"I actually look so much the same," he said.

"Brother's nickname is Lee Kwang-soo," he said, revealing that his Brother does not like nicknames.

Lee Jia's Brother Lee Jang-gi was introduced as a photo at Running Man on the day with the caption "Seoul National University vocal music student". Lee Jang-ki was similar in face and face to face to look like Lee Kwang-soo's Brother.

On the other hand, Yoo Jae-seok introduced Lee Jia as a member of girl group Tite when introducing Lee Jia.

Lee Jia, who was active in Japan, recalled: "In Japan, Tite meant heart, so I was embarrassed to act proudly."

dong-a.com digital news team