Lee Elijah "Yoo Jae-Suk is so great, it's a great help to adapt to entertainment."

Actor Lee Elijah AvE a different charm to the beauty picture of Natural Mood in the October issue of Star & Style Magazine.Lee Elijah, who was selected as a muse of the beauty brand AvE, launched in October, said, I am happy to be able to act as a model of AvE, which is usually a coconut, and I like Coconut.I want to show my naturalness through this activity, he said, adding, Im not making too much makeup, but I AvE a clear eye for my makeup.Lee Elijah played the role of archery player Hye-jin in the movie X-Ten, which is scheduled to open in the second half of the year.She took a photo of Min-muk to sync her colorful appearance with an athlete character. She did not make up when athletes practiced, so she shot it almost with Min-muk.You can think of it as a real stranger because you only AvE a little base makeup to avoid UV-rays.When asked if he wanted to get out of the colorful image, he said, I think that I should do my best to a given person rather than breaking the image or creating an image.I think that the images created by showing various aspects through the Acting, and the images that are accumulated are worthwhile. As for the reason why SBS Running Man appeared frequently in entertainment programs, Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned, I am the senior who helped me adapt to entertainment.It catches interesting points and saves them so that they can stand out.I do not AvE much to do in my daily life, but I laughed a lot while shooting Running Man.I felt that laughter was so beautiful. kim ye-eun
Actor Lee Elijah AvE a different charm to the beauty picture of Natural Mood in the October issue of Star & Style Magazine.Lee Elijah, who was selected as a muse of the beauty brand AvE, launched in October, said, I am happy to be able to act as a model of AvE, which is usually a coconut, and I like Coconut.I want to show my naturalness through this activity, he said, adding, Im not making too much makeup, but I AvE a clear eye for my makeup.Lee Elijah played the role of archery player Hye-jin in the movie X-Ten, which is scheduled to open in the second half of the year.She took a photo of Min-muk to sync her colorful appearance with an athlete character. She did not make up when athletes practiced, so she shot it almost with Min-muk.You can think of it as a real stranger because you only AvE a little base makeup to avoid UV-rays.When asked if he wanted to get out of the colorful image, he said, I think that I should do my best to a given person rather than breaking the image or creating an image.I think that the images created by showing various aspects through the Acting, and the images that are accumulated are worthwhile. As for the reason why SBS Running Man appeared frequently in entertainment programs, Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned, I am the senior who helped me adapt to entertainment.It catches interesting points and saves them so that they can stand out.I do not AvE much to do in my daily life, but I laughed a lot while shooting Running Man.I felt that laughter was so beautiful. kim ye-eun

Actor Lee Elijah AvE a different charm to the Beauty picture of Natural Mood in the October issue of Star & Style Magazine.

Lee Elijah, who was selected as a muse of the Beauty brand AvE, launched in October, said, "I am happy to be able to act as a model of AvE, which is usually a Coconut, and I like Coconut." “I want to show my naturalness through this activity,” he said, adding, “I’m not making too much makeup, but I AvE a clear eye for my makeup.”

Lee Elijah played the role of archery player Hye-jin in the movie X-Ten, which is scheduled to open in the second half of the year. She took a photo of Min-muk to sync her colorful appearance with an athlete character. "She did not make up when athletes practiced, so she shot it almost with Min-muk. “You can think of it as a real stranger because you only AvE a little base makeup to avoid UV-rays.”

When asked if he wanted to get out of the colorful image, he said, "I think that I should do my best to a given person rather than breaking the image or creating an image. I think that the images created by showing various aspects through the Acting, and the images that are accumulated are worthwhile. "

As for the reason why SBS Running Man' appeared frequently in entertainment programs, Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned, "I am the senior who helped me adapt to entertainment. It catches interesting points and sAvEs them so that they can stand out. "I do not AvE much to do in my daily life, but I laughed a lot while shooting Running Man'. I felt that laughter was so beautiful. "

kim ye-eun