Kim Tae-hee' rain, soft smile-warming visuals (ft. horn-rimmed glasses)

World Star Rain has consistently shown off its warm visuals.YG Food CEO Noh Hee-young said on the 4th, Wool Ji-hoon.Now I can not believe that it is a baby father in the head of a family, but I live well and well. I have always been proud of it for a long time. In the public photos, Noh Hee-young, musical actor Kim Ho-young, and Rain are sharing stories while enjoying brunch together.Even after marriage, the appearance of rain, which boasts a warm visual, attracts attention. Especially, the wide shoulder like Pacific Ocean, which is made with Exercise, is impressive.Rain added an intellectual atmosphere by wearing black horn glasses, and I feel a unique soft charisma in a soft smile and charming eyes.The netizens who saw this were world star, Kim Tae-hee captivated man, I do not look old, I still look cool, shoulder is completely Pacific Ocean.It is so cool,  Rain is the most cool on stage, please come back quickly,  I can not believe that face is a father, I do not have to decorate it. On the other hand, Rain married actor Kim Tae-hee in January last year, five years after his devotion, and held his daughter in October of the same year.Photo  Noh Hee-young SNS

World Star Rain has consistently shown off its warm visuals.

YG Food CEO Noh Hee-young said on the 4th, "Wool Ji-hoon. Now I can not believe that it is a baby Father in the head of a family, but I live well and well. I have always been proud of it for a long time. "

In the public photos, Noh Hee-young, musical actor Kim Ho-young, and Rain are sharing stories while enjoying brunch together. Even after marriage, the appearance of rain, which boasts a warm visual, attracts attention. Especially, the wide shoulder like Pacific Ocean, which is made with Exercise, is impressive. Rain added an intellectual atmosphere by wearing black horn glasses, and I feel a unique soft charisma in a soft smile and charming eyes.

The netizens who saw this were "world star, Kim Tae-hee captivated man", "I do not look old, I still look cool", "shoulder is completely Pacific Ocean". It is so cool, "" Rain is the most cool on stage, please come back quickly, "" I can not believe that face is a Father, I do not have to decorate it. "

On the other hand, Rain married actor Kim Tae-hee in January last year, five years after his devotion, and held his daughter in October of the same year.

Photo Noh Hee-young SNS