Kim So-hyun boasts of 'twenty years old is the first time' with a bright smile

Actor Kim So-hyun has started to promote his program Twenty years old is the first time.Kim So-hyun said on his 20th day, My first reality!! It is the first time I am 20 years old - Kim So-hyuns Yolo Hollo California is finally released.I will meet you first on Lifetime YouTube and Facebook. In the photo, Kim took a selfie with a doll on his shoulder. His bright eyes and smile are impressive.Netizens responded in various ways such as I want to have this picture, I am beautiful even if I see it all the time and I will take care of it with YouTube.On the other hand, Kim So Hyun will appear on the lifetime web entertainment program Twenty years old is the first time - Kim So Hyuns Yolo Hollo California to be broadcast on the 28th.

Actor Kim So-hyun has started to promote his program 'Twenty years old is the first time'.

Kim So-hyun said on his 20th day, "My first reality!!" It is the first time I am 20 years old - Kim So-hyun's Yolo Hollo California is finally released. I will meet you first on Lifetime YouTube and Facebook. "

In the photo, Kim took a selfie with a doll on his shoulder. His bright eyes and smile are impressive.

Netizens responded in various ways such as "I want to have this picture", "I am beautiful even if I see it all the time" and "I will take care of it with YouTube".

On the other hand, Kim So Hyun will appear on the lifetime web entertainment program 'Twenty years old is the first time - Kim So Hyun's Yolo Hollo California' to be broadcast on the 28th.