Kim Chang-yeol, Son Heung-min and Lee Seung-woo and Hwang Ui-jo.

Group DJ DOC member Kim Chang-yeol released photos with Son Heung-min, Hwang Huichan, Lee Seung-woo and Hwang Ui-jo who won gold medals at the 2018 Jakarta - Palembang Asian Game.Kim Chang-yeol wrote on his instagram on the 4th, Football. Baseball. Gold medal. Thank you. Sui Gu. Thank you and hard work.I was happy because I had a lot of such words, but I was happy  I would like to ask you well in the future. In the open photo, Kim Chang-yeol poses with Son Heung-min, Hwang Hui Chan, Lee Seung-woo, Hwang Ui-jo, Hwang Jae-gyun, and 2018 Asian Game national team players.Many netizens who responded to this responded such as I was the best happy! Sui Gu, Sui Gu, and Fighting.Meanwhile, Son Heung-min, Hwang Hui Chan, Lee Seung-woo, Hwang Ui-jo and Hwang Jae-gyun, who took pictures with Kim Chang-yeol, won gold medals at the 2018 Jakarta - Palembang Asian Game, which closed on the 2nd.

Group DJ DOC member Kim Chang-yeol released photos with Son Heung-min, Hwang Huichan, Lee Seung-woo and Hwang Ui-jo who won gold medals at the 2018 Jakarta - Palembang Asian Game.

Kim Chang-yeol wrote on his instagram on the 4th, "Football. Baseball. Gold medal. Thank you. Sui Gu. Thank you and hard work. I was happy because I had a lot of such words, but I was happy I would like to ask you well in the future. "

In the open photo, Kim Chang-yeol poses with Son Heung-min, Hwang Hui Chan, Lee Seung-woo, Hwang Ui-jo, Hwang Jae-gyun, and 2018 Asian Game national team players.

Many netizens who responded to this responded such as "I was the best happy! Sui Gu", "Sui Gu", and "Fighting".

Meanwhile, Son Heung-min, Hwang Hui Chan, Lee Seung-woo, Hwang Ui-jo and Hwang Jae-gyun, who took pictures with Kim Chang-yeol, won gold medals at the 2018 Jakarta - Palembang Asian Game, which closed on the 2nd.