'JYP' left Jeon So-mi, Germany's recent 'mature beauty + still beautiful'

Jeon So-mi, a member of the group I.O.I, has revealed his current status in Germany.Jeon So-mi posted several photos on his 15th day with an article entitled I arrived at Germany well through his instagram.In the public photo, Jeon So-mi poses for Camera with a ruthless look, wearing a Trents coat and captivating her attention with her more mature beauty.Meanwhile, Jeon So-mi recently split from JYP Entertainment, where he was in; now Jeon So-mi has started to stand alone without a company.Photo Jeon So-mi Instagram
Jeon So-mi, a member of the group I.O.I, has revealed his current status in Germany.Jeon So-mi posted several photos on his 15th day with an article entitled I arrived at Germany well through his instagram.In the public photo, Jeon So-mi poses for Camera with a ruthless look, wearing a Trents coat and captivating her attention with her more mature beauty.Meanwhile, Jeon So-mi recently split from JYP Entertainment, where he was in; now Jeon So-mi has started to stand alone without a company.Photo Jeon So-mi Instagram

Jeon So-mi, a member of the group I.O.I, has revealed his current status in Germany.

Jeon So-mi posted several photos on his 15th day with an article entitled "I arrived at Germany well" through his instagram.

In the public photo, Jeon So-mi poses for Camera with a ruthless look, wearing a Trents coat and captivating her attention with her more mature beauty.

Meanwhile, Jeon So-mi recently split from JYP Entertainment, where he was in; now Jeon So-mi has started to stand alone without a company.

Photo Jeon So-mi Instagram