JYP left Jeon So-mi, Germany recent ..

Jeon So-mi reveals latest on Germany BerlinOn the 15th, Jeon So-mi released a number of photos with his article I arrived at Germany well through his instagram.In the open photo, Jeon So-mi is taking a selfie with a pure beauty in Berlin.Jeon So-mi was a project group I.O.I. in 2016.Since then, Jeon So-mi has announced the termination of his exclusive contract with his agency JYP Entertainment in August.

Jeon So-mi reveals latest on Germany Berlin

On the 15th, Jeon So-mi released a number of photos with his article "I arrived at Germany well" through his instagram.

In the open photo, Jeon So-mi is taking a Selfie with a pure beauty in Berlin.

Jeon So-mi was a project group I.O.I. in 2016.

Since then, Jeon So-mi has announced the termination of his exclusive contract with his agency JYP Entertainment in August.