'Radio show' Stanley "BTS RM, Drama Watch English language...Effort and Will Important"

Filmmaker Stanley Kim Ik-sang praised the RM from BTS.Stanley Kim Ik-sang appeared on KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio show broadcast on the 6th and talked about the movie.Park Myeong-su and Stanley talked about Korean actors as well as Korean actors who entered Hollywood together.Meanwhile, Park Myeong-su mentioned BTS and said, BTS also ranked # 1 on the Billboard chart.These friends did not do the first place without any hesitation, but I think I was able to get this fruit because I was originally good. Stanley also agreed and stressed that English language is needed to advance to the United States.I have to learn language, emphasizing that there is a lot of time for friends, but young friends are very good at language, he said.The Friend also learned English language by watching the drama, and my will and effort are important, he said, referring to BTS RM.Photo = DB

Filmmaker Stanley Kim Ik-sang praised the RM from BTS.

Stanley Kim Ik-sang appeared on KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-su's Radio show' broadcast on the 6th and talked about the movie.

Park Myeong-su and Stanley talked about Korean actors as well as Korean actors who entered Hollywood together.

Meanwhile, Park Myeong-su mentioned BTS and said, "BTS also ranked # 1 on the Billboard chart. These Friends did not do the first place without any hesitation, but I think I was able to get this fruit because I was originally good. "

Stanley also agreed and stressed that English language is needed to advance to the United States. "I have to learn language, emphasizing that there is a lot of time for Friends, but young Friends are very good at language," he said.

"The Friend also learned English language by watching the drama, and my will and effort are important," he said, referring to BTS' RM.

Photo = DB