Lee Seung-gi "entertainment, I wanted to quit under stress" in the inside (All The Butlers)

Lee Seung-gi has confessed that he does not want to give up acting, performing arts and music.On September 23, SBS All The Butlers was released in Los Angeles, USA, where members were taught by Master Shin Ae-ra.Among them, Lee Seung-gi was troubled by the difficult question of choosing only one of acting, music, and entertainment.Lee Seung-gi hesitated and said, I tend to throw away well.Lee Seung-gi said, Music is the first person to stand in front of the public, and acting is like a hope that I can try on the coolness that I do not have through the character.On the other hand, Lee Seung-gi said, If I received the same question 12 years ago, I would have lost the entertainment.It is hard and funny, but I have been stressed for too long and I have to say what to say. What would you like to quit among the three?But now its changed: Lee Seung-gi said: But at some point you get too good and have experiences you cant do, and theres not much to meet and laugh about once every two weeks in your life.So I cant give up on that, he added.Lee Seung-gi also laughed, emphasizing, I will do all three of them.park ah-reum
Lee Seung-gi has confessed that he does not want to give up acting, performing arts and music.On September 23, SBS All The Butlers was released in Los Angeles, USA, where members were taught by Master Shin Ae-ra.Among them, Lee Seung-gi was troubled by the difficult question of choosing only one of acting, music, and entertainment.Lee Seung-gi hesitated and said, I tend to throw away well.Lee Seung-gi said, Music is the first person to stand in front of the public, and acting is like a hope that I can try on the coolness that I do not have through the character.On the other hand, Lee Seung-gi said, If I received the same question 12 years ago, I would have lost the entertainment.It is hard and funny, but I have been stressed for too long and I have to say what to say. What would you like to quit among the three?But now its changed: Lee Seung-gi said: But at some point you get too good and have experiences you cant do, and theres not much to meet and laugh about once every two weeks in your life.So I cant give up on that, he added.Lee Seung-gi also laughed, emphasizing, I will do all three of them.park ah-reum

Lee Seung-gi has confessed that he does not want to give up acting, performing arts and music.

On September 23, SBS 'All The Butlers' was released in Los Angeles, USA, where members were taught by Master Shin Ae-ra. Among them, Lee Seung-gi was troubled by the difficult question of choosing only one of acting, music, and entertainment.

Lee Seung-gi hesitated and said, "I tend to throw away well."

Lee Seung-gi said, "Music is the first person to stand in front of the public, and acting is like a hope that I can try on the coolness that I do not have through the character."

On the other hand, Lee Seung-gi said, "If I received the same question 12 years ago, I would have lost the entertainment." It is hard and funny, but I have been stressed for too long and I have to say what to say. "What would you like to quit among the three?" But now it's changed: Lee Seung-gi said: "But at some point you get too good and have experiences you can't do, and there's not much to meet and laugh about once every two weeks in your life. So I can't give up on that," he added.

Lee Seung-gi also laughed, emphasizing, "I will do all three of them."

park ah-reum