"Entertainment Artist Interview" Han Ji-min debut CF release "Auditions Aribari"

Actor Han Ji-min has released his debut CF.In KBS2 entertainment artist relay broadcast on the 21st, Han Ji-min and Lee Hee-joon interviews of the movie Miss back were released.Han Ji-min made his debut in the entertainment industry with a drink CF.Han Ji-min recalled, I did not even know I was going to audition at first. I asked myself to introduce myself and asked, What is that?Han Ji-min said, I was foolish and I was selected. I think it was necessary for CF.Han Ji-min also said, I played a lot of acting and changed my personality.Miss back also wanted to act rather than worry about how I would be seen.

Actor Han Ji-min has released his debut CF.

In KBS2 'entertainment artist relay' broadcast on the 21st, Han Ji-min and Lee Hee-joon interviews of the movie 'Miss back' were released.

Han Ji-min made his debut in the entertainment industry with a drink CF.

Han Ji-min recalled, "I did not even know I was going to audition at first. I asked myself to introduce myself and asked, 'What is that?'"

Han Ji-min said, "I was foolish and I was selected. I think it was necessary for CF."

Han Ji-min also said, "I played a lot of acting and changed my personality. "Miss back" also wanted to act rather than worry about how I would be seen. "