'I Live Alone' Jung Ryeo-won, best friend Son Dam-bi and Dongmyo Market Shopping Sammae

MBCs I Live Alone, which will be broadcast on the 21st, will reveal the clothing room of Jung Ryeo-won, a fashion digestive that digests any fashion.Jung Ryeo-wons unique style will be revealed in various clothes, shoes, and accessory.I visit Dongmyo Market, which is emerging as a new hot place (?) with Son Dam-bi ahead of a party with friends, and I am immersed in the charm of relief.I go to various places to find costumes that match the suit fashion of the band Hyukoh, a party look concept.Jung Ryeo-won and Son Dam-bi go shopping excitedly, searching for hip items.Jung Ryeo-won, who visited Dongmyo Market, expressed satisfaction that he bought relief and felt a sense of relief.What will be the item that caught the eye of Jung Ryeo-won, I wonder about Hyukohs suit fashion to be reborn in Jung Ryeo-won style.It aired at 11:15 p.m. on the 21st.

MBC's I Live Alone, which will be broadcast on the 21st, will reveal the clothing room of Jung Ryeo-won, a fashion digestive that digests any fashion.

Jung Ryeo-won's unique style will be revealed in various clothes, shoes, and accessory.

I visit Dongmyo Market, which is emerging as a new hot place (?) with Son Dam-bi ahead of a party with friends, and I am immersed in the charm of relief. I go to various places to find costumes that match the suit fashion of the band Hyukoh, a party look concept.

Jung Ryeo-won and Son Dam-bi go shopping excitedly, searching for hip items. Jung Ryeo-won, who visited Dongmyo Market, expressed satisfaction that he bought relief and felt a sense of relief. What will be the item that caught the eye of Jung Ryeo-won, I wonder about Hyukoh's suit fashion to be reborn in Jung Ryeo-won style.

It aired at 11:15 p.m. on the 21st.