"No look at Lovely": Jean So-mi perfect blends of "Clean + Sang-soo"

Jean So-mi, a member of the group I.O.I, has given off a refreshing charm.On Sunday, Jeon So-mi posted several photos on her Instagram page.In the open photo, Jean So-mi is styled with a hat and a white top. She showed off her doll-like beauty with clean skin and colorful features.Especially, it attracted Eye-catching by digesting various expressions with unique atmosphere.Meanwhile, Somi was working as a project group I.O.I in 2016 and announced the termination of the contract with JYP Entertainment, a company that had been involved in August.Photo Sommy SNS

Jean So-mi, a member of the group I.O.I, has given off a refreshing charm.

On Sunday, Jeon So-mi posted several photos on her Instagram page.

In the open photo, Jean So-mi is styled with a hat and a white top. She showed off her doll-like beauty with clean skin and colorful features. Especially, it attracted Eye-catching by digesting various expressions with unique atmosphere.

Meanwhile, Somi was working as a project group I.O.I in 2016 and announced the termination of the contract with JYP Entertainment, a company that had been involved in August.

Photo Sommy SNS