Jung Ryeo-won unveils 'I Live Alone' viewing shots with "Cats"

Actor Jung Ryo-won has released a picture of watching his I live alone.Jung Ryeo-won on his 22nd instagram Phuhak. Last night I live alone watching.Ankie Nayon and Yali Yonom, who are monitoring their appearance, and posted a picture.Jung Ryo-won in the photo shows Cats and MBC entertainment program I live alone in the house of the photo.Cat Anki and Yali, raised by Jung Ryeo-won, also couldnt keep an eye on TV.On the other hand, Jung Ryo-won was released on the 21st broadcast I live alone, and the daily life of living with four Cats was revealed.Jung Ryeo-won really cared about Cat, including taking the rice and playing with him.

Actor Jung Ryo-won has released a picture of watching his "I live alone".

Jung Ryeo-won on his 22nd instagram "Phuhak. Last night 'I live alone' watching. Ankie Nayon and Yali Yonom, who are monitoring their appearance, "and posted a picture.

Jung Ryo-won in the photo shows Cats and MBC entertainment program 'I live alone' in the house of the photo. Cat Anki and Yali, raised by Jung Ryeo-won, also couldn't keep an eye on TV.

On the other hand, Jung Ryo-won was released on the 21st broadcast 'I live alone', and the daily life of living with four Cats was revealed. Jung Ryeo-won really cared about Cat, including taking the rice and playing with him.