'Heart Signal 2' Hyun Joo Lim, where is the prettiness going?

Heart Signal 2 Hyun Joo Lim is interviewing Cheuseok in a fine hanbok.Hyun Joo Lim said of the Chuseok plan, I can not get a ticket to go down to my hometown Busan.So I think I will play with my friends who remain in Seoul. I think Ive been busy doing my homework every time Ive been at Cheuseok, so I went down badly.I am now a graduate of school and I am not an Office worker, so I am going to go when I have time. Finally, Hyun Joo Lim said that many people will recognize after appearing in Heart Signal 2. Now, when I ride KTX, I am worried about my hat or appearance.Especially, I feel good because there are many people who recognize me in Busan than Seoul.

'Heart Signal 2' Hyun Joo Lim is interviewing Cheuseok in a fine hanbok.

Hyun Joo Lim said of the Chuseok plan, "I can not get a ticket to go down to my hometown Busan. So I think I will play with my friends who remain in Seoul. "

"I think I've been busy doing my homework every time I've been at Cheuseok, so I went down badly. I am now a graduate of school and I am not an Office worker, so I am going to go when I have time. "

Finally, Hyun Joo Lim said that many people will recognize after appearing in 'Heart Signal 2'. "Now, when I ride KTX, I am worried about my hat or appearance. Especially, I feel good because there are many people who recognize me in Busan than Seoul. "