'Running Man' Entertainment Award Jang Do-yeon, from Wangbal to Jang Ko-yeon

Jang Do-yeon appeared as a special MC to perform the members missions in the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 23rd.Jang Do-yeon first appeared by introducing the members with a questionable bag that is a clue to the mission. He introduced himself as a back girl saying, You should show me well today.The members welcomed Jang Do-yeon and said, My feet are like 300mm. Lee Kwang-soo laughed, saying, I will bring you shoes that can not be worn.It was not Jang Do-yeon to die.Jang Do-yeon said, After the fact that it is a kings foot through Running Man was broadcast, I received a lot of contact with SNS. He introduced special SNS comments such as Wang-hee, My sister is a kings foot.In addition, Jang Do-yeon received a criticism from the members for the retro-style process reminiscent of Huh Cham. After the first mission, Jang Do-yeon, who continued the retro process, said, I go.Please find me next time, he said.But Jang also appeared on the second mission, saying, I am someone else. I do not have a dot. I will say hello because it is an invitation.If youve come once, you have to pick up the mulberry and go, he added.Jang Do-yeons wit continued, and as the members burst into the Yolks one after another during the mission that did not burst the egg Yolks, they entered the situation drama saying, Lets all pay tribute.Ji Seok-jin, who directed Song Ji-hyo, said, I am right, and criticized it as a typical band.After the second mission, Jang Do-yeon said, I will go in now. He left as a chef of Bigfoot Jang Do-yeon.On the third mission, Jang Ko-yeon, not Wang Ko, was wearing a referees uniform. When he gave a special greeting by widening his nostrils, the members could not bear laughing.Jang Do-yeon is showing amazing performances every time he appears in Running Man.Not only did it fit well with the members who have been breathing for several years, but also showed off the artistic sense without dying.Running Man airs every Sunday at 4:50 p.m.

Jang Do-yeon appeared as a special MC to perform the members' missions in the SBS entertainment program 'Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 23rd.

Jang Do-yeon first appeared by introducing the members with a questionable bag that is a clue to the mission. He introduced himself as a "back girl" saying, "You should show me well today." The members welcomed Jang Do-yeon and said, "My feet are like 300mm." Lee Kwang-soo laughed, saying, "I will bring you shoes that can not be worn."

It was not Jang Do-yeon to die. Jang Do-yeon said, "After the fact that it is a king's foot through 'Running Man' was broadcast, I received a lot of contact with SNS." He introduced special SNS comments such as 'Wang-hee', 'My sister is a king's foot.

In addition, Jang Do-yeon received a criticism from the members for the retro-style process reminiscent of Huh Cham. After the first mission, Jang Do-yeon, who continued the retro process, said, "I go. "Please find me next time," he said.

But Jang also appeared on the second mission, saying, "I am someone else. I do not have a dot." "I will say hello because it is an invitation. "If you've come once, you have to pick up the mulberry and go," he added.

Jang Do-yeon's wit continued, and as the members burst into the Yolks one after another during the mission that did not burst the egg Yolks, they entered the situation drama saying, "Let's all pay tribute. Ji Seok-jin, who directed Song Ji-hyo, said, "I am right," and criticized it as "a typical band."

After the second mission, Jang Do-yeon said, "I will go in now." He left as a chef of Bigfoot Jang Do-yeon. On the third mission, Jang Ko-yeon, not Wang Ko, was wearing a referee's uniform. When he gave a special greeting by widening his nostrils, the members could not bear laughing.

Jang Do-yeon is showing amazing performances every time he appears in 'Running Man'. Not only did it fit well with the members who have been breathing for several years, but also showed off the artistic sense without dying.

"Running Man" airs every Sunday at 4:50 p.m.