"Like a CF scene," Kim So-yeon, the rugged beauty of the rides

A happy time for Kim So-yeon has been captured.Actor Kim So-yeon posted a picture of himself on his ride on his Instagram page on September 23.Kim So-yeon in the picture is smiling all over the place in a dizzying ride, and the self-luminous beauty that does not catch the eye even when the wind blows.The netizens who encountered it said, Is not your sister so cute?, It looks like an old photo. It is cute., I feel good because I am looking at pictures.Thanks to my sister, I think I will send Happy Chuseok,  Have a happy Chuseok with my loved ones,  I envy you because you look so happy,  It looks like a CF scene,  It looks like a girl, and This is a perfect ear yomina. bak-beauty

A happy time for Kim So-yeon has been captured.

Actor Kim So-yeon posted a picture of himself on his ride on his Instagram page on September 23.

Kim So-yeon in the picture is smiling all over the place in a dizzying ride, and the self-luminous beauty that does not catch the eye even when the wind blows.

The netizens who encountered it said, "Is not your sister so cute?", "It looks like an old photo. It is cute.", "I feel good because I am looking at pictures. Thanks to my sister, I think I will send Happy Chuseok, "" Have a happy Chuseok with my loved ones, "" I envy you because you look so happy, "" It looks like a CF scene, "" It looks like a girl, "and" This is a perfect ear yomina. "

bak-beauty