Jeon So-mi, The Black Ravel, First Recent "Ha Good" After Reveal

The bright current status of Jeon So-mi has been revealed.Jeon So-mi, from I.O.I., wrote on her Instagram account on September 25, Happy to be here.Ha...good, and posted a picture.In the photo, Jeon So-mi is spending time in the Netherlands; the lovely visuals of Jeon So-mi, which seems to pop out of the fairy tale, rob her of her gaze.kim ye-eun
The bright current status of Jeon So-mi has been revealed.Jeon So-mi, from I.O.I., wrote on her Instagram account on September 25, Happy to be here.Ha...good, and posted a picture.In the photo, Jeon So-mi is spending time in the Netherlands; the lovely visuals of Jeon So-mi, which seems to pop out of the fairy tale, rob her of her gaze.kim ye-eun
The bright current status of Jeon So-mi has been revealed.Jeon So-mi, from I.O.I., wrote on her Instagram account on September 25, Happy to be here.Ha...good, and posted a picture.In the photo, Jeon So-mi is spending time in the Netherlands; the lovely visuals of Jeon So-mi, which seems to pop out of the fairy tale, rob her of her gaze.kim ye-eun

The bright current status of Jeon So-mi has been revealed.

Jeon So-mi, from I.O.I., wrote on her Instagram account on September 25, "Happy to be here. Ha...good," and posted a picture.

In the photo, Jeon So-mi is spending time in the Netherlands; the lovely visuals of Jeon So-mi, which seems to pop out of the fairy tale, rob her of her gaze.

kim ye-eun