'Heart Signal 2' Hyon Joo Lim, take hearts

Heart Signal 2 Hyon Joo Lim is interviewing Cheuseok in a fine hanbok.I couldnt get a ticket to go down because my hometown is Busan, so I think Ill play with my friends who remain in Seoul, said Hyon Joo Lim, who said of the Cheuseok plan.I think Ive been busy doing my homework every time Ive been at Cheuseok, so I went down badly.I am now a graduate of school and I am not an Office worker, so I am going to go when I have time. Finally, Hyon Joo Lim said that many people will recognize after appearing in Heart Signal 2. Now, when I ride KTX, I am worried about my hat or appearance.Especially, I feel good because there are many people who recognize me in Busan than Seoul.

'Heart Signal 2' Hyon Joo Lim is interviewing Cheuseok in a fine hanbok.

"I couldn't get a ticket to go down because my hometown is Busan, so I think I'll play with my friends who remain in Seoul," said Hyon Joo Lim, who said of the Cheuseok plan.

"I think I've been busy doing my homework every time I've been at Cheuseok, so I went down badly. I am now a graduate of school and I am not an Office worker, so I am going to go when I have time. "

Finally, Hyon Joo Lim said that many people will recognize after appearing in 'Heart Signal 2'. "Now, when I ride KTX, I am worried about my hat or appearance. Especially, I feel good because there are many people who recognize me in Busan than Seoul. "