"I'll make you happy": 'Knowing Wife' Ji Sung Han Ji-min books happy ending

In the TVN drama Knowing Wife broadcast on the 13th, Ji Sung (Cha Ju-hyuk) prevented Han Ji-min (Seo Woo-jin) from having an accident.And he admitted his mind to Han Ji-min and promised a new start.Han Ji-min persistently chased Ji Sung; came to the point, and waited for Ji Sung at the bus stop.Ji Sung said, Meet a better man and be happier. Han Ji-min said, I lived a happy life because my agent changed our destiny.If I did not, I would have lived my life unhappy, he said. I will save you this time. Ji Sung shook. Malone pushed him out but kept him in. The truth customer was hit instead of trying to hit Han Ji-min.Han Ji-min asked Ji Sung to go shopping with him, which turned out to be a gift for Ji Sung.Ji Sung, who received the gift, was delighted but said, Are you shaking? Youre unhappy with Woojin. Shake up and catch up with Cha Ju-hyuk.To Ji Sung, who is neither dating nor married, Son Jong Hak (Cha Bong-hee) tried to arrange a blind date; Han Ji-min opposed it and announced that he was interested in Ji Sung.Thats when the back-to-back push of his colleagues began: Ji Sung was so uncomfortable that he was right, shouting Stop it at the Alcoholic drink.In the end, Han Ji-min said, I thought that I was rather bothering the deputy, or that I was thinking too much of my position. If it is so hard, I will give up.Ji Sung and Jang Seung-jo (Yoon Jong-hoo) tried to drive Han Ji-min while helping Park Hee-bon (Cha Ju-eun) to take a wedding shoot, but Han Ji-min lied that he had already taken the bus.Ji Sung recalled a car accident. The past had changed, but what happened had been repeated.Ji Sung did a dangerous job of getting between a lorry and a bus to prevent accidents; Han Ji-min got off the bus in surprise.Ji Sung hugged Han Ji-min and confessed, I love you so much, Ill make you happy, Ill keep that promise.

In the TVN drama "Knowing Wife" broadcast on the 13th, Ji Sung (Cha Ju-hyuk) prevented Han Ji-min (Seo Woo-jin) from having an accident. And he admitted his mind to Han Ji-min and promised a new start.

Han Ji-min persistently chased Ji Sung; came to the point, and waited for Ji Sung at the bus stop. Ji Sung said, "Meet a better man and be happier." Han Ji-min said, "I lived a happy life because my agent changed our destiny. If I did not, I would have lived my life unhappy, "he said." I will save you this time. "

Ji Sung shook. Malone pushed him out but kept him in. The truth customer was hit instead of trying to hit Han Ji-min. Han Ji-min asked Ji Sung to go shopping with him, which turned out to be a gift for Ji Sung. Ji Sung, who received the gift, was delighted but said, 'Are you shaking? You're unhappy with Woojin. Shake up and catch up with Cha Ju-hyuk.'

To Ji Sung, who is neither dating nor married, Son Jong Hak (Cha Bong-hee) tried to arrange a blind date; Han Ji-min opposed it and announced that he was interested in Ji Sung. That's when the back-to-back push of his colleagues began: Ji Sung was so uncomfortable that he was right, shouting "Stop it" at the Alcoholic drink. In the end, Han Ji-min said, "I thought that I was rather bothering the deputy, or that I was thinking too much of my position." "If it is so hard, I will give up."

Ji Sung and Jang Seung-jo (Yoon Jong-hoo) tried to drive Han Ji-min while helping Park Hee-bon (Cha Ju-eun) to take a wedding shoot, but Han Ji-min lied that he had already taken the bus. Ji Sung recalled a car accident. The past had changed, but what happened had been repeated. Ji Sung did a dangerous job of getting between a lorry and a bus to prevent accidents; Han Ji-min got off the bus in surprise. Ji Sung hugged Han Ji-min and confessed, "I love you so much, I'll make you happy, I'll keep that promise."