"Who Wants to Resemble" Insooni X Yoon Bok Hee, Meet the Godmothers of the Music Industry

A senior and junior representative of the music industry met.Insooni wrote on her Instagram account on September 4, Dinner with senior Yoon Bok Hee yesterday.I posted a picture with the article I love you, sir, I am healthy and I want to sit down for the first time and sit down and talk like this.In the photo, Insooni and Yoon Bok Hee are eating at a Japanese restaurant. The friendly meeting of the senior and junior who represent the music industry is warm.Hwang

A senior and junior representative of the music industry met.

Insooni wrote on her Instagram account on September 4, "Dinner with senior Yoon Bok Hee yesterday. I posted a picture with the article "I love you, sir, I am healthy" and "I want to sit down for the first time and sit down and talk like this.

In the photo, Insooni and Yoon Bok Hee are eating at a Japanese restaurant. The Friendly meeting of the senior and junior who represent the music industry is warm.

Hwang