"I love you"...Golden Rock, "I want to live with you" group photo release

Actor Kim has released a photo with the I want to live together team.On the 6th, he posted several photos on his instagram with the article I love you.In the public photos, there was a picture of the book with Yeo Hoe Hyun, Kwon Kim, and Sewan Park.Kim also posted a picture with female performers such as Kim Mi-kyung, Han Ji-hye, and Park Sun-young, revealing his affection for the team.On the other hand, KBS 2TV weekend drama I want to live together, which is appearing in the movie, has finished all shooting on the 5th and ends on the 9th.Photo: The Golden Book SNS
Actor Kim has released a photo with the I want to live together team.On the 6th, he posted several photos on his instagram with the article I love you.In the public photos, there was a picture of the book with Yeo Hoe Hyun, Kwon Kim, and Sewan Park.Kim also posted a picture with female performers such as Kim Mi-kyung, Han Ji-hye, and Park Sun-young, revealing his affection for the team.On the other hand, KBS 2TV weekend drama I want to live together, which is appearing in the movie, has finished all shooting on the 5th and ends on the 9th.Photo: The Golden Book SNS

Actor Kim has released a photo with the 'I want to live together' team.

On the 6th, he posted several photos on his instagram with the article "I love you".

In the public photos, there was a picture of the book with Yeo Hoe Hyun, Kwon Kim, and Sewan Park. Kim also posted a picture with female performers such as Kim Mi-kyung, Han Ji-hye, and Park Sun-young, revealing his affection for the team.

On the other hand, KBS 2TV weekend drama 'I want to live together', which is appearing in the movie, has finished all shooting on the 5th and ends on the 9th.

Photo: The Golden Book SNS