Hwang Bo Ra "VagaBond' One One One, a single-shot style in six years"

Actor Hwang Bo Ra, who is preparing for his next film, Vagabond, conducted a magazine interview after he tasted the role of Sarah in the drama Why Secretary Kim Will Do It.Vagabonds one-one role in the country has given me six years of the style of the bob Ive always wanted to do, said Hwang Bo Ra, who expressed his desire for Vagabond by saying, I proposed a bob to make it look like a character.As for Sarah in Why Secretary Kim Will Do, Sarah character is like my character, with a hot and honest character.It is similar to enjoying alcohol. He expressed infinite affection for Sarah.Hwang Bo Ras favorite broadcasts are Human Theater and multicultural high fever.I learn life through various people in the program and study acting in it.Hwang Bo Ra has been constantly receiving love calls throughout 2018, including Class 1 Secrets, Miracles We Met, Why Kim Secretary?, How Marriage, and Vagabond.I am excited to have given this title, he said, referring to the modifier Hwang Bo Ra, which he got thanks to. I want to work harder and think that 2018 is blessed.
Actor Hwang Bo Ra, who is preparing for his next film, Vagabond, conducted a magazine interview after he tasted the role of Sarah in the drama Why Secretary Kim Will Do It.Vagabonds one-one role in the country has given me six years of the style of the bob Ive always wanted to do, said Hwang Bo Ra, who expressed his desire for Vagabond by saying, I proposed a bob to make it look like a character.As for Sarah in Why Secretary Kim Will Do, Sarah character is like my character, with a hot and honest character.It is similar to enjoying alcohol. He expressed infinite affection for Sarah.Hwang Bo Ras favorite broadcasts are Human Theater and multicultural high fever.I learn life through various people in the program and study acting in it.Hwang Bo Ra has been constantly receiving love calls throughout 2018, including Class 1 Secrets, Miracles We Met, Why Kim Secretary?, How Marriage, and Vagabond.I am excited to have given this title, he said, referring to the modifier Hwang Bo Ra, which he got thanks to. I want to work harder and think that 2018 is blessed.

Actor Hwang Bo Ra, who is preparing for his next film, VagaBond, conducted a magazine interview after he tasted the role of Sarah in the drama Why Secretary Kim Will Do It.

VagaBond’s One-One role in the country has given me six years of the style of the bob I’ve always wanted to do,” said Hwang Bo Ra, who expressed his desire for “VagaBond” by saying, “I proposed a bob to make it look like a character.”

As for Sarah in Why Secretary Kim Will Do, “Sarah character is like my character, with a hot and hOnest character. It is similar to enjoying alcohol. "He expressed infinite affection for Sarah.

Hwang Bo Ra's favorite broadcasts are 'Human Theater' and 'multicultural high fever'. "I learn life through various people in the program and study acting in it."

Hwang Bo Ra has been constantly receiving love calls throughout 2018, including Class 1 Secrets, Miracles We Met, Why Kim Secretary?, How Marriage, and VagaBond. "I am excited to have given this title," he said, referring to the modifier "Hwang Bo Ra," which he got thanks to. "I want to work harder and think that 2018 is blessed."