Hidden Singer' Yang Hee-eun, trailer story released..."restroom is gone, editing by the Devil"

Yang Hee-eun told of the hidden story in the trailer of the problem.JTBC Hidden Singer 5, which was broadcast on the 9th, attracted attention by revealing the hidden story of Yang Hee-euns trailer of the problem while the prelude to the kings king was held.On this day, Hidden Singer 5 had time to look at the stage of 13 talented people before the Kings King, and at the same time, they had time to listen to the support and sincerity of the original singers.Yang Hee-eun, who has been driving a lot of topics, has released the stage of Kim Yoo-jung, a talented actor, Yang Hee-eun.Yang Hee-eun said that she watched the broadcast even to her mother. My mother sleeps at 8-9, but she said she watched the broadcast.He also praised the ability of Kim Yoo-jung, a talented person, saying, The tone was similar and I seemed to practice so much.I will go to see you sing, so I do not tremble and I believe you will do well. Before finishing the interview, Yang Hee-eun said, The back view of me going out on the air was broadcast as a notice.At the time, the announcement of the Hidden Singer 5 Yang Hee-eun is showing him leaving the stage suddenly.The embarrassed production team followed him, shouting Teacher, and seemed to suggest a serious situation.Some people have expressed their curiosity that Yang Hee-eun is leaving the stage.Jun Hyun-moo also complained, I thought it was because of me.Yang Hee-eun told the production team: People were wondering why the backdrop wasnt revealed.In fact, I just went to the retroom. He said, It was the editing of the devil. Please save this interview. In the studio, Jun Hyun-moo said, When I watched the broadcast, my friends texted me, Is not it because of you?I did not do anything wrong, but I was worried for a while because I had a lot of sins. In the end, the production team apologized once more with the caption I am sorry that I confused viewers with excessive editing.Photo = JTBC Broadcasting Screen

Yang Hee-eun told of the hidden story in the trailer of the problem.

JTBC Hidden Singer 5', which was broadcast on the 9th, attracted attention by revealing the hidden story of Yang Hee-eun's 'trailer of the problem' while the prelude to the king's king was held.

On this day, Hidden Singer 5' had time to look at the stage of 13 talented people before the King's King, and at the same time, they had time to listen to the support and sincerity of the original singers.

Yang Hee-eun, who has been driving a lot of topics, has released the stage of Kim Yoo-jung, a talented actor, Yang Hee-eun'.

Yang Hee-eun said that she watched the broadcast even to her mother. "My mother sleeps at 8-9, but she said she watched the broadcast."

He also praised the ability of Kim Yoo-jung, a talented person, saying, "The tone was similar and I seemed to practice so much. I will go to see you sing, so I do not tremble and I believe you will do well. "

Before finishing the interview, Yang Hee-eun said, "The back view of me going out on the air was broadcast as a notice."

At the time, the announcement of the "Hidden Singer 5" Yang Hee-eun is showing him leaving the stage suddenly. The embarrassed production team followed him, shouting "Teacher," and seemed to suggest a serious situation. Some people have expressed their curiosity that Yang Hee-eun is leaving the stage.

Jun Hyun-moo also complained, "I thought it was because of me."

Yang Hee-eun told the production team: "People were wondering why the backdrop wasn't revealed. In fact, I just went to the retroom. "He said," It was the editing of the devil. Please save this interview. "

In the studio, Jun Hyun-moo said, "When I watched the broadcast, my friends texted me, 'Is not it because of you?' I did not do anything wrong, but I was worried for a while because I had a lot of sins. "

In the end, the production team apologized once more with the caption "I am sorry that I confused viewers with excessive editing."

Photo = JTBC Broadcasting Screen