Heize, Taeyeon met...'Sungdeok Certification'

Singer Heize has certified himself as a sungdeok.Heize told his Instagram on the 10th, I finally hugged my sister. My first meeting with a kind, sweet, fair, angelic and warm Taeyeon.I do not sleep and I have to keep thinking. Heize and Taeyeon in the public photos are staring at the camera with their shoulder side by side.In another photo, Heize and Taeyeon are smiling with hugs.Heize, in particular, revealed he was a Taeyeon fan, adding a hashtag called Sungdeok along with the photo.Taeyeon also posted a picture on his Instagram and added, This is how they have had a happy time.Photo: Heize SNS

Singer Heize has certified himself as a 'sungdeok'.

Heize told his Instagram on the 10th, "I finally hugged my sister. My first meeting with a kind, sweet, fair, angelic and warm Taeyeon. I do not sleep and I have to keep thinking. "

Heize and Taeyeon in the public photos are staring at the camera with their shoulder side by side. In another photo, Heize and Taeyeon are smiling with hugs. Heize, in particular, revealed he was a Taeyeon fan, adding a hashtag called 'Sungdeok' along with the photo.

Taeyeon also posted a picture on his Instagram and added, "This is how they have had a happy time."

Photo: Heize SNS