"Let's eat it." IU "I came here because I only had to eat it delicious."

The IU appeared as the first guest of Lets Eat Pomnaga.In the SBS entertainment program Lets Eat Form, which was first broadcast on the afternoon of the 7th, the first guest IU to meet Lee Kyung-kyu, Kim Sang-joong, Chae Rim and Loko 4MC appeared.On the day, 4MC found his restaurant to taste the soaked kimchi that chef Lee Won Il would change; there was already the first guest, singer IU, waiting for them.Lee Kyung-kyu was pleased to see the IU, and Kim Sang-joong was surprised to see him, saying, Its IU.The producers invited me, I just came here to eat delicious food, the IU said in Lee Kyung-kyus words.The IU responded with a cool response, saying that 4MCs smelled the fresh kimchi they had already tasted and smells like new kimchi. Lee Won Il, who shook his body, was embarrassed by the IUs cool response.Lee Won Il recognized the shredded kimchi at a glance and recalled, When I learned food from my mother and grandmother, I accidentally met the shredded kimchi. I remember the smell was intense.IU saw the original taste of the cut kimchi cut by Lee Won Il and said, I was worried about the cut, but it is a new kimchi feeling that is not more tasty than the new kimchi.I thought it would be a big bump because it was cut, but it is very crisp. Lets eat it. Capture the broadcast.

The IU appeared as the first guest of "Let's Eat Pomnaga".

In the SBS entertainment program "Let's Eat Form," which was first broadcast on the afternoon of the 7th, the first guest IU to meet Lee Kyung-kyu, Kim Sang-joong, Chae Rim and Loko 4MC appeared.

On the day, 4MC found his restaurant to taste the soaked kimchi that chef Lee Won Il would change; there was already the first guest, singer IU, waiting for them.

Lee Kyung-kyu was pleased to see the IU, and Kim Sang-joong was surprised to see him, saying, "It's IU." "The producers invited me, I just came here to eat delicious Food," the IU said in Lee Kyung-kyu's words.

The IU responded with a cool response, saying that 4MCs smelled the fresh kimchi they had already tasted and "smells like new kimchi." Lee Won Il, who shook his body, was embarrassed by the IU's cool response.

Lee Won Il recognized the shredded kimchi at a glance and recalled, "When I learned Food from my mother and grandmother, I accidentally met the shredded kimchi. I remember the smell was intense."

IU saw the original taste of the cut kimchi cut by Lee Won Il and said, "I was worried about the cut, but it is a new kimchi feeling that is not more tasty than the new kimchi. I thought it would be a big bump because it was cut, but it is very crisp. "

"Let's eat it." Capture the broadcast.