Han Ji-min "'Ai Wife' Wife's Costume, Clothes Weared by Best Friend Han Hye-yeon" (Picture)

Actor Han Ji-min has revealed the behind-the-scenes story of TVN Drama Knowing Wife.Han Ji-min showed a lovely charm and a deadly figure at the same time through the star style magazine Hycutt which is published on the 6th.The beauty of the flawless beauty, which was not shaken by any expression or angle, caught the sight. The white skin and the clear features were beauty itself.Each cut perfectly digests a variety of lipstick colors and proves what beauty queen is.Han Ji-min, who was interviewed with the picture, said about his wifes acting in the first episode of TVN Drama Knowing Wife, I wanted to look like a real baby mother.Stylist Han Hye-yeon told Sister, I want you to prepare clothes that you wear instead of pretty clothes.All of the pajama pants and T-shirts that I wore were worn by (Han Hye-yeon) Sisters at home by rubber bands, he said.Also, about the intelligence that breathes as her husband Cha Ju-hyeok, He is an angel. A positive fairy. He is big as your eyes.I feel like I just see Aron at the shooting site. I threw Wing it at each other from the first shot, but I do not know how well it fits. The director also admired it, saying, How well are you two fit?If I suddenly lie down, you will follow me and receive the ambassador. So I can throw Wing it comfortably, so the bishop does not cut when we play. He also mentioned the newly released film Miss Back, which he said Finally opens in mid-October.Im going to show you an extraordinary and strong performance, but I think the knowing wife has let go of the middle leg well.Izzy One director of Miss Back saw me yelling in the Knowing Wife trailer and said, What if you show me everything there?I should show it for the first time in our work. On the other hand, Han Ji-mins picture can be seen through Hycutt 227 published on the 6th.Photos  Hycutt

Actor Han Ji-min has revealed the behind-the-scenes story of TVN Drama 'Knowing Wife'.

Han Ji-min showed a lovely charm and a deadly figure at the same time through the star style magazine 'Hycutt' which is published on the 6th. The beauty of the flawless beauty, which was not shaken by any expression or angle, caught the Sight. The white skin and the clear features were beauty itself. Each cut perfectly digests a variety of lipstick colors and proves what 'beauty queen' is.

Han Ji-min, who was interviewed with the picture, said about his wife's acting in the first episode of TVN Drama 'Knowing Wife', "I wanted to look like a real baby mother. Stylist Han Hye-yeon told Sister, "I want you to prepare clothes that you wear instead of pretty clothes." "All of the pajama pants and T-shirts that I wore were worn by (Han Hye-yeon) Sisters at home by rubber bands," he said.

Also, about the intelligence that breathes as her husband Cha Ju-hyeok, "He is an angel. A positive fairy. He is big as your eyes. I feel like I just see Aron at the shooting site. "

"I threw Wing it at each other from the first shot, but I do not know how well it fits. The director also admired it, saying, 'How well are you two fit?' If I suddenly lie down, you will follow me and receive the ambassador. So I can throw Wing it comfortably, so the bishop does not cut when we play. "

He also mentiOned the newly released film Miss Back, which he said "Finally opens in mid-October. I'm going to show you an extraordinary and strong performance, but I think the 'knowing wife' has let go of the middle leg well. Izzy One director of "Miss Back" saw me yelling in the "Knowing Wife" trailer and said, "What if you show me everything there? I should show it for the first time in our work. "

On the other hand, Han Ji-min's picture can be seen through 'Hycutt' 227 published on the 6th.

Photos 'Hycutt'