Han Ji-min "" My wife's clothes, "(pictorial)

<p>Actor Han Ji-min revealed the tvN drama Knowing Wife Behind Story.</p><p>Han Ji-min simultaneously showed a lovely charm and a fatal appearance through the gravure of the star style magazine Hycutt issued on the 6th. A blunt beauty that does not blur any facial expressions and angles has drawn attention. Pure white skin and vivid eyesight were beauty itself. Every cut cut the various lipstick colors perfectly and proved what beauty queen is.</p><p>Interview with gravure was also done. Han Ji-min said about the performance of my wife who showed up in the tvN drama Knowing Wife for the first time, I wanted to look like my babys mother in reality.The stylist Hanheyeong sister also said Id like you to have your clothes in clothing ready.  Wearing pajamas pants and T-shirts (Hanhae Yeon) My sister wears it at home was reduced with rubber bands. </p><p>Also, about her intelligence to breathe herself back to her husbands car Joo Hyuk He is an angel, it is a positive fairy, like a seniors eyes are big, Aaron Alone . Therefore I call Aaron-sama. Even just watching Aaron at the shooting site, I will be encouraged. </p><p>Subsequently, I threw each others advisory from one shot, but it may be how satisfied it is, and the director also admired that the two fit so well as if they worked.  If I suddenly lie down, my seniors will receive metabolism as they sideways. So you can throw Advisory comfortably, so the director will not cut when we act. </p><p>I also mentioned the newly released movie Mitsuba. He will release it in mid-October, will be showing an exceptional senior acting, but the knowing wife seems to be in the middle legs Najun. In Mitsuba one coach, The wife who knows trailer, my girl raise the girls Do you see it there? I will let you know if I have to show it for the first time in our work. </p><p>On the other hand, photos of Han Ji-min can be seen through Hycutt 227 issued on the 6th.</p><p>Photo | Offer Hycutt</p>

Actor Han Ji-min revealed the tvN drama "Knowing Wife" Behind Story.

Han Ji-min simultaneously showed a lovely charm and a fatal appearance through the gravure of the star style magazine "Hycutt" issued on the 6th. A blunt beauty that does not blur any facial expressions and angles has drawn attention. Pure white skin and vivid eyesight were beauty itself. Every cut cut the various lipstick colors perfectly and proved what "beauty queen" is.

Interview with gravure was also done. Han Ji-min said about the performance of my wife who showed up in the tvN drama "Knowing Wife" for the first time, "I wanted to look like my baby's mother in reality.The stylist Hanheyeong sister also said" I'd like you to have your clothes in clothing ready. " Wearing pajamas pants and T-shirts (Hanhae Yeon) My sister wears it at home was reduced with rubber bands. "

Also, about her intelligence to breathe herself back to her husband's car Joo Hyuk "He is an angel, it is a positive fairy, like a senior's eyes are big," Aaron Alone ". Therefore I call "Aaron-sama". Even just watching Aaron at the shooting site, I will be encouraged. "

Subsequently, "I threw each other's advisory from one shot, but it may be how satisfied it is, and the director also admired that" the two fit so well as if they worked. " If I suddenly lie down, my seniors will receive metabolism as they sideways. So you can throw Advisory comfortably, so the director will not cut when we act. "

I also mentioned the newly released movie "Mitsuba". He will release it in mid-October, will be showing an exceptional senior acting, but the "knowing wife" seems to be in the middle legs Najun. In "Mitsuba" one coach, "The wife who knows" trailer, my girl raise the girls "Do you see it there? I will let you know if I have to show it for the first time in our work. "

On the other hand, photos of Han Ji-min can be seen through "Hycutt" 227 issued on the 6th.

Photo | Offer "Hycutt"