Han Ji-min "As soon as I read the 'Miss Back' scenario, I wanted to do Baro."

Lee Ji-won, director of the film Miss Back (provided CJ ENM, production company ship, distribution Little Big Pictures), and starring actor Han Ji-min, directly revealed the process of the creation of the work from scenario to character Rising.Miss Back depicts the story of Miss Back (Han Ji-min), who became an ex-convict trying to protect herself, meeting a child who resembles herself who was driven into the world and confronting the terrible world to protect her.Lee Ji-won, director of the company, said, I am a former convict, I am a person who wipes my car, I am a person who is living in my life, and I am more called than my name. However, I started to open my mind with the word Miss Back to Ji-eun, I did it, the title said.As soon as I read the scenario for Miss Back, I was 100 percent fascinated and thought I wanted to do Baro, Han Ji-min said, I was a character I wanted to try in a scenario and I thought I could show a lot of new looks as an actor.In the process of creating characters, the synergy between Lee Ji-won and Han Ji-min shined.Han Ji-min said, I talked with the director about the appearance of Miss Back, which was not seen in the scenario, while shooting each scene.I had a lot of confrontation with the bishop in the process of expressing the unique dryness and roughness, but I was able to approach the character more closely through such a process. He expressed his efforts with the director to digest the three-dimensional role through in-depth analysis.As such, Miss Back, which was created by the synergy effect and enthusiastic analysis of Lee Ji-won and Han Ji-min actors, is expected to capture the audience with excellent realism and immersion.Miss Back is scheduled to open in October.movie still image offer

Lee Ji-won, director of the film Miss Back (provided CJ ENM, production company ship, distribution Little Big Pictures), and starring actor Han Ji-min, directly revealed the process of the creation of the work from scenario to character Rising.

Miss Back depicts the story of Miss Back (Han Ji-min), who became an ex-convict trying to protect herself, meeting a child who resembles herself who was driven into the world and confronting the terrible world to protect her.

Lee Ji-won, director of the company, said, "I am a former convict, I am a person who wipes my car, I am a person who is living in my life, and I am more called than my name." However, I started to open my mind with the word "Miss Back" to Ji-eun, I did it,” the title said.

“As soon as I read the scenario for Miss Back, I was 100 percent fascinated and thought I wanted to do Baro,” Han Ji-min said, “I was a character I wanted to try in a scenario and I thought I could show a lot of new looks as an actor.”

In the process of creating characters, the synergy between Lee Ji-won and Han Ji-min shined. Han Ji-min said, "I talked with the director about the appearance of Miss Back, which was not seen in the scenario, while shooting each scene. I had a lot of confrontation with the bishop in the process of expressing the unique dryness and roughness, but I was able to approach the character more closely through such a process. "He expressed his efforts with the director to digest the three-dimensional role through in-depth analysis.

As such, Miss Back, which was created by the synergy effect and enthusiastic analysis of Lee Ji-won and Han Ji-min actors, is expected to capture the audience with excellent realism and immersion.

Miss Back is scheduled to open in October.

movie still image offer