3 Han Ji-min "Image overpacked... acting transformation always seemed like homework."

Seoul=) = Actor Han Ji-min confessed that he had been worried about the simple image that had been stuck.At 11 a.m. on the 1st, Han Ji-min, who played Baek Sang-ah in the movie Miss Back (director Lee Ji-won), was interviewed at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul.Miss Back is a film about what happens when a woman who became an ex-convict to protect herself meets a child who is driven into the world like her childhood.Han Ji-min became an ex-convict at a young age in the play and played the role of a white shark who closed his mind to the world.Han Ji-min said, I think I have been constantly worried about such a (simple and innocent image) part while working on one work.I started to feel thirst for doing similar characters from a certain point in time. It does not mean that the public is uncomfortable with the image that thinks about me.Its over-packed, she quipped numbly.He said, There is a time when the public thinks of me like this.It was like a homework to solve how well to express the role given through the work in the future rather than not such a person.I had the idea that I should not be able to do Top Model because of worry and concern. Han Ji-min said, Since I smoke tobacco and swear, I was worried that if I could not immerse myself in the first 5 minutes ~ 10 minutes, I would fail.I had a lot of worries about what to do with it. I had been worried for quite a while. Han Ji-min plays tobacco in The Age of Shadows about the god who smokes tobacco.Coach Kim Ji-woon said, Its a short god, but I really want to smoke it.It was helpful to do that, he said. When a white shark spits or smokes tobacco in the play, it was a signature posture.When the public first started Miss Back, I did my best to avoid such a strangeness because of such actions and appearance of white sharks. As for the new acting Top Model, It was so fun when I was doing it. It was fun to find out what I did not have and raise it while trying the Top Model.I was relieved that there were a little more praise than I was worried about, he said.I was happy to do something new throughout the acting. Meanwhile, Miss Back will be released on October 11th.

Seoul=) = Actor Han Ji-min confessed that he had been worried about the simple image that had been stuck.

At 11 a.m. on the 1st, Han Ji-min, who played Baek Sang-ah in the movie "Miss Back" (director Lee Ji-won), was interviewed at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul.

'Miss Back' is a film about what happens when a woman who became an ex-convict to protect herself meets a child who is driven into the world like her childhood. Han Ji-min became an ex-convict at a young age in the play and played the role of a white shark who closed his mind to the world.

Han Ji-min said, "I think I have been constantly worried about such a (simple and innocent image) part while working on one work. I started to feel thirst for doing similar characters from a certain point in time. "It does not mean that the public is uncomfortable with the image that thinks about me. It's over-packed," she quipped numbly.

He said, "There is a time when the public thinks of me like this. It was like a homework to solve how well to express the role given through the work in the future rather than 'not such a person'. I had the idea that I should not be able to do Top Model because of worry and concern. "

Han Ji-min said, "Since I smoke tobacco and swear, I was worried that if I could not immerse myself in the first 5 minutes ~ 10 minutes, I would fail. I had a lot of worries about what to do with it. I had been worried for quite a while. "

Han Ji-min plays tobacco in "The Age of Shadows" about the god who smokes tobacco. Coach Kim Ji-woon said, It's a short god, but I really want to smoke it. It was helpful to do that, "he said." When a white shark spits or smokes tobacco in the play, it was a signature posture. When the public first started 'Miss Back', I did my best to avoid such a strangeness because of such actions and appearance of white sharks. "

As for the new acting Top Model, "It was so fun when I was doing it. It was fun to find out what I did not have and raise it while trying the Top Model. "I was relieved that there were a little more praise than I was worried about," he said. I was happy to do something new throughout the acting. "

Meanwhile, 'Miss Back' will be released on October 11th.