③ Han Ji-min "The image is over-packed .. The smoke transformation is always seems like homework."

<p>Han Ji-min, who plays Baek Sang-ah in the movie Mitsuba (director Lee Ji-won), was interviewed at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on November 1.</p><p>Mitsuba is a movie depicting what happens when a white woman who became a pastor in order to defend herself meets Ai Ji-eun, who has fallen into the world like her childhood. Han Ji-min became a prisoner at a young age and played the role of a white sailor who closed the door to the world.</p><p>On this day, Han Ji-min said, I have been constantly contemplating such a part of a piece of work, and I began to feel the thirst for similar characters at some point in time. Its not that Im not uncomfortable with the image that people think about me, its over-packed. </p><p>He said, There are times when the public thinks about me like this: Its not Im not like that. Its like a homework that needs to be solved, how to express the role given through the work in the future. I thought I should not do it. </p><p>Han Ji-min also said, I have been worried that if I do not get involved, I will fail if I feel uncomfortable in the first 5 to 10 minutes because I have tobacco and smoke. I have been worried about the image part for a long time. </p><p>Han Ji-min said, I play tobacco in The Age of Shadows, said Kim Ji-ung, a short god, but he wishes to have a really good time. When Mitsuba was first started by the public, I did my best to avoid such a thing because of the behavior and appearance of Baek Sang-ah. </p><p>As for the new acting challenge, It was so fun when I was about to do it. It was interesting to find out what I did not have while trying to challenge myself, and it was fun to get up before the press preview, he said. I was relieved because there were a lot more articles, and I was happy to be doing something new all the time. </p><p>Meanwhile, Mitsuba will be released on October 11th.</p>

Han Ji-min, who plays Baek Sang-ah in the movie 'Mitsuba' (director Lee Ji-won), was interviewed at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on November 1.

'Mitsuba' is a movie depicting what happens when a white woman who became a pastor in order to defend herself meets Ai Ji-eun, who has fallen into the world like her childhood. Han Ji-min became a prisoner at a young age and played the role of a white sailor who closed the door to the world.

On this day, Han Ji-min said, "I have been constantly contemplating such a part of a piece of work, and I began to feel the thirst for similar characters at some point in time. It's not that I'm not uncomfortable with the image that people think about me, it's over-packed. "

He said, "There are times when the public thinks about me like this: It's not 'I'm not like that.' It's like a homework that needs to be solved, how to express the role given through the work in the future. I thought I should not do it. "

Han Ji-min also said, "I have been worried that if I do not get involved, I will fail if I feel uncomfortable in the first 5 to 10 minutes because I have tobacco and smoke. I have been worried about the image part for a long time. "

Han Ji-min said, "I play tobacco in 'The Age of Shadows'," said Kim Ji-ung, a short god, but he wishes to have a really good time. When Mitsuba was first started by the public, I did my best to avoid such a thing because of the behavior and appearance of Baek Sang-ah. "

As for the new acting challenge, "It was so fun when I was about to do it. It was interesting to find out what I did not have while trying to challenge myself, and it was fun to get up before the press preview," he said. I was relieved because there were a lot more articles, and I was happy to be doing something new all the time. "

Meanwhile, 'Mitsuba' will be released on October 11th.