"Gangnam District Beauty" Lee Ye Rim "When I live, I will be called Kim Tae-hee."

Lee Ye Rim said he was thank you for completing the drama My ID is Gangnam District Beauty.Lee Ye Rim said on his SNS on the afternoon of the 16th, When I live, I am called Kim Tae-hee, Tae Hee-ya.Lee Ye Rim plays Kim Tae-hee, a senior at the Department of Chemistry, Korea University, in My ID is Gangnam District Beauty.He actually made an effort to increase his weight for the fat character.Lee Ye Rim added, The picture is my best friend who was happy or sad.Lee Ye Rim SNS Provides

Lee Ye Rim said he was "thank you" for completing the drama 'My ID is Gangnam District Beauty'.

Lee Ye Rim said on his SNS on the afternoon of the 16th, "When I live, I am called Kim Tae-hee, Tae Hee-ya."

Lee Ye Rim plays Kim Tae-hee, a senior at the Department of Chemistry, Korea University, in 'My ID is Gangnam District Beauty'. He actually made an effort to increase his weight for the fat character.

Lee Ye Rim added, "The picture is my best friend who was happy or sad."

Lee Ye Rim SNS Provides