Jung Chul-min PD "Apply to the new Pro YG Entertainment, Yoo Jae-Suk during the break period"

Yoo Jae-Suk presents new entertainmentAccording to SBS on September 18, comedian Yoo Jae-Suk meets viewers with SBS new Pilot entertainment program.Yoo Jae-Suk, who has been playing a central role in SBS Running Man for 8 years, once again coincides with PD Jung Chul-min, who led Running Man.I recently had a break and I was able to get the program YG Entertainment, said Jung Chul-min, PD. I asked Yoo Jae-Suk to join me and I responded happily.minjee Lee

Yoo Jae-Suk presents new entertainment

According to SBS on September 18, comedian Yoo Jae-Suk meets viewers with SBS new Pilot entertainment program.

Yoo Jae-Suk, who has been playing a central role in SBS Running Man' for 8 years, once again coincides with PD Jung Chul-min, who led Running Man'.

"I recently had a break and I was able to get the program YG Entertainment," said Jung Chul-min, PD. "I asked Yoo Jae-Suk to join me and I responded happily."

Minjee Lee