All The Butlers' Cha In-pyo, re-appeared as an invitation to LA ..Hollywood's 'dream'

It was Cha In-pyo who invited the members to United States of America LA.On the afternoon of the 9th, SBS entertainment All The Butlers featured Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yook Sungjae, and Yang Se-hyung going to meet the master at United States of America LA.The members who arrived in Los Angeles received a questionable invitation. The members were also showing off their English skills by seeing the invitations in English.I have a penalty when I say NO, he could not hide his embarrassment at the contents of the invitation.In the end, the members who signed the invitation with a heartfelt heart, and what were waiting for them were the super luxury limousines.Members who even heard the news that their destination was Beverly Hills, the holy place of the stars, revealed absolute obedience to the invitee, saying, I was worth signing.Members who enjoyed romance down the streets of Beverly Hills were surprised when Cha In-pyo suddenly appeared behind the tree.Im not a master, stressed Cha In-pyo, who was the eighth master.The real master is in the top model for the new one, he said. I can not follow the masters soles.Invitationalist Cha In-pyo led the members, claiming to be the Gogosing Tour guide; the means of movement Cha In-pyo had prepared was a kickboard.The members were embarrassed to say that it was not an electric kickboard, but they soon enjoyed the scenery of Beverly Hills on a kickboard. Cha In-pyo burned the directors soul and captured the members on camera.The members then arrived at the dream hill with the Hollywood sign.Lee Sang-yoon said, When I asked Do you want to go to Hollywood, I thought I should do well in Korea, but I think I want to try it when I see the sign here.On the other hand, Cha In-pyo, an invitee who came to Hollywood for the second time, said, I thought it was not a big deal because I saw this sign.Many people from all over the world come to Hollywood with dreams, and some of them come to dream here, and others fold, but dreams are not those they have achieved, but those they build.It is more important to keep living with dreams. The members then came to the hot dog shop, a restaurant where locals lined up and ate.There was a Sellup Hall in the store, where photographs of Hollywood stars from Michael Jackson to Kim Kardashian were hanging.At the suggestion of the shopkeeper, the members of All The Butlers decided to pick one person to be in the Selubs Hall: Yook Sungjae, who succeeded in the English word ending game.After taking a photo to be posted to Celebs Hall, he told the stores boss, Ill hear it again if I come to LA next time, Ill be a bigger star in five years.Finally, the members went to their own Top Model, which they wanted to try in LA. Yook Sungjae said, I am a ballad group.I did not usually express the Phil of hip-hop that is asleep in me, but I will try Top Model because LA is the home of hip-hop. Also, Lee Seung-gi decided to do his first Top Model of his life in a dizzyingly tall building to overcome the handicap.In particular, Lee Seung-gi asked, Is there anyone who died doing this?
It was Cha In-pyo who invited the members to United States of America LA.On the afternoon of the 9th, SBS entertainment All The Butlers featured Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yook Sungjae, and Yang Se-hyung going to meet the master at United States of America LA.The members who arrived in Los Angeles received a questionable invitation. The members were also showing off their English skills by seeing the invitations in English.I have a penalty when I say NO, he could not hide his embarrassment at the contents of the invitation.In the end, the members who signed the invitation with a heartfelt heart, and what were waiting for them were the super luxury limousines.Members who even heard the news that their destination was Beverly Hills, the holy place of the stars, revealed absolute obedience to the invitee, saying, I was worth signing.Members who enjoyed romance down the streets of Beverly Hills were surprised when Cha In-pyo suddenly appeared behind the tree.Im not a master, stressed Cha In-pyo, who was the eighth master.The real master is in the top model for the new one, he said. I can not follow the masters soles.Invitationalist Cha In-pyo led the members, claiming to be the Gogosing Tour guide; the means of movement Cha In-pyo had prepared was a kickboard.The members were embarrassed to say that it was not an electric kickboard, but they soon enjoyed the scenery of Beverly Hills on a kickboard. Cha In-pyo burned the directors soul and captured the members on camera.The members then arrived at the dream hill with the Hollywood sign.Lee Sang-yoon said, When I asked Do you want to go to Hollywood, I thought I should do well in Korea, but I think I want to try it when I see the sign here.On the other hand, Cha In-pyo, an invitee who came to Hollywood for the second time, said, I thought it was not a big deal because I saw this sign.Many people from all over the world come to Hollywood with dreams, and some of them come to dream here, and others fold, but dreams are not those they have achieved, but those they build.It is more important to keep living with dreams. The members then came to the hot dog shop, a restaurant where locals lined up and ate.There was a Sellup Hall in the store, where photographs of Hollywood stars from Michael Jackson to Kim Kardashian were hanging.At the suggestion of the shopkeeper, the members of All The Butlers decided to pick one person to be in the Selubs Hall: Yook Sungjae, who succeeded in the English word ending game.After taking a photo to be posted to Celebs Hall, he told the stores boss, Ill hear it again if I come to LA next time, Ill be a bigger star in five years.Finally, the members went to their own Top Model, which they wanted to try in LA. Yook Sungjae said, I am a ballad group.I did not usually express the Phil of hip-hop that is asleep in me, but I will try Top Model because LA is the home of hip-hop. Also, Lee Seung-gi decided to do his first Top Model of his life in a dizzyingly tall building to overcome the handicap.In particular, Lee Seung-gi asked, Is there anyone who died doing this?

It was Cha In-pyo who invited the members to United States of America LA.

On the afternoon of the 9th, SBS entertainment All The Butlers' featured Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yook Sungjae, and Yang Se-hyung going to meet the master at United States of America LA.

The members who arrived in Los Angeles received a questionable invitation. The members were also showing off their English skills by seeing the invitations in English. I have a penalty when I say 'NO', "he could not hide his embarrassment at the contents of the invitation.

In the end, the members who signed the invitation with a heartfelt heart, and what were waiting for them were the super luxury limousines. Members who even heard the news that their destination was Beverly Hills, the holy place of the stars, revealed absolute obedience to the invitee, saying, "I was worth signing."

Members who enjoyed romance down the streets of Beverly Hills were surprised when Cha In-pyo suddenly appeared behind the tree. "I'm not a master," stressed Cha In-pyo, who was the eighth master. "The real master is in the Top Model for the new one," he said. "I can not follow the master's soles."

Invitationalist Cha In-pyo led the members, claiming to be the "Gogosing Tour" guide; the means of movement Cha In-pyo had prepared was a kickboard. The members were embarrassed to say that it was not an electric kickboard, but they soon enjoyed the scenery of Beverly Hills on a kickboard. Cha In-pyo burned the director's soul and captured the members on camera.

The members then arrived at the dream hill with the Hollywood sign. Lee Sang-yoon said, "When I asked 'Do you want to go to Hollywood', I thought 'I should do well in Korea', but I think I want to try it when I see the sign here."

On the other hand, Cha In-pyo, an invitee who came to Hollywood for the second time, said, "I thought it was not a big deal because I saw this sign." Many people from all over the world come to Hollywood with dreams, and some of them come to dream here, and others fold, but dreams are not those they have achieved, but those they build. It is more important to keep living with dreams. "

The members then came to the hot dog shop, a restaurant where locals lined up and ate. There was a 'Sellup Hall' in the store, where photographs of Hollywood stars from Michael Jackson to Kim Kardashian were hanging. At the suggestion of the shopkeeper, the members of "All The Butlers" decided to pick one person to be in the "Selub's Hall": Yook Sungjae, who succeeded in the English word ending game. After taking a photo to be posted to Celeb's Hall, he told the store's boss, "I'll hear it again if I come to LA next time, I'll be a bigger star in five years."

Finally, the members went to their own Top Model, which they wanted to try in LA. Yook Sungjae said, "I am a ballad group. I did not usually express the Phil of hip-hop that is asleep in me, but I will try Top Model because LA is the home of hip-hop. " Also, Lee Seung-gi decided to do his first Top Model of his life in a dizzyingly tall building to overcome the handicap. In particular, Lee Seung-gi asked, "Is there anyone who died doing this?"