"Duty Father" Qualification "Twins, born on vacation, is a puddle ha ha ha."

Qualification, who is active as a musical actor, revealed the joy of becoming a Twins Father.Qualification said on the 6th, I did not feel real when my wife had Twins, but I am really happy to see Twins.Qualifications wife gave birth to twins siblings on May 5; both mother and child are in good health.Qualification said, My daughter is my sister and my son is a fool. Twins is doing a lot of sickness in my stomach, but thank you for being born healthy without such a thing.Qualification is currently appearing in musical Laughing Man; Twins was born with a performance from the Seoul Arts Center to Blue Square moving.Qualification has been on vacation for about two weeks since it will appear on the 19th.I feel more like a puddle because its Twins, born when Father is off, of course I have to look after my first daughter, but Im just as happy, he laughed.Qualification marriages with a lover who has been dating for eight years in 2011 and earned her first daughter in 2014.When asked about his daughters reaction to her twins brother, he said, Im still in a daze.Qualification, who became a father of entertainment industry with the birth of Twins, said, I did not know what was first, but Twins is as beautiful as a baby. It is hard to raise a baby, but I think I should shut it up.I will work harder, he vowed.The story of the three sons Father and best friend actor Jung Sang-hoon, I think this neighborhood has a lot of energy, he laughed.

Qualification, who is active as a musical actor, revealed the joy of becoming a Twins Father.

Qualification said on the 6th, "I did not feel real when my wife had Twins, but I am really happy to see Twins."

Qualification's wife gave birth to Twins siblings on May 5; both mother and child are in good health. Qualification said, "My daughter is my sister and my son is a fool." "Twins is doing a lot of sickness in my stomach, but thank you for being born healthy without such a thing."

Qualification is currently appearing in musical 'Laughing Man'; Twins was born with a performance from the Seoul Arts Center to Blue Square Moving. Qualification has been on vacation for about two weeks since it will appear on the 19th.

"I feel more like a puddle because it's Twins, born when Father is off, of course I have to look after my first daughter, but I'm just as happy," he laughed. Qualification marriages with a lover who has been dating for eight years in 2011 and earned her first daughter in 2014. When asked about his daughter's reaction to her Twins brother, he said, "I'm still in a daze."

Qualification, who became a Father of entertainment industry with the birth of Twins, said, "I did not know what was first, but Twins is as beautiful as a baby." "It is hard to raise a baby, but I think I should shut it up. I will work harder," he vowed. The story of the three sons Father and best friend actor Jung Sang-hoon, "I think this neighborhood has a lot of energy," he laughed.