Cho Yong-pil "A lot of fans came with their children... the most enthusiastic of the year"

Debut 50 Years Kawang Cho Yong-pil National Tour sold out procession Why did fans follow the song ... Why did they send a congratulatory wreath to Bulletproof?The Power of the fans is the strongest and most enthusiastic this year.Gawang (), Cho Yong-pil (pictured), who continues the sold-out procession of the national tour held for his debut 50 Years, cited fans as the driving force that supported him during the change of Kangsan five times.There were also eternal fans who grabbed the memories of youth and enthusiastically cheered Cho Yong-pil by eternal brother who heard the story of eating backwards.Cho Yong-pil, who met with reporters at a cafe in Seongsu-dong, Seongdong-gu, Seoul on November 11, said, I do not know what the secret is to make fans enthusiastic for 50 years.I wonder if you keep loving me. This year, with 50 Years, the Power of fans is the strongest and most enthusiastic, he said.Cho Yong-pils fans are hot but not competing.The three fan clubs cheering Cho Yong-pil, Eternally and the Unknown World and Great Birth, chanted Brother in a single voice, with a joint fund-raising campaign to celebrate Cho Yong-pils 50 Years at Manhattan Times Square in New York in April.So the children of older fans with Cho Yong-pil became fans of Cho Yong-pil.I wonder if my fans are in their late 40s and early 50s at the moment, he said, adding, I bring my children in their 20s to the concert hall together.Another key to Cho Yong-pils youthfulness is not to miss trends; these days, he learns his tendency by listening to songs such as Big Bang and BTS.Not long ago, he also sent a congratulatory wreath to BTS, who performed at the Seoul Jamsil Stadium.When asked why, Cho Yong-pil said, BTS is not a normal singer.I was wondering if this was going to happen again after Psy got on the Billboard, but I was surprised not only by myself but also by myself twice (stepping the top of the Billboard).Cho Yong-pil, who is looking at Gohee, is shouting Eternal Brother around him, but Cho Yong-pil is comfortable accepting that he is getting older.My hair has decreased a lot, I have a lot of white hair, I dye it, My eyes have become very bad, he says.Earlier this year, before officially unveiling the 50 Years performance, he was also caught up in health deterioration.Cho Yong-pil took all of this as a natural flow of time and said this calmly.He was the worst in his health earlier this year. He went to the hospital and got prescriptions.I didnt think I could perform 50 Years on my 45th anniversary, but Im not going to be able to do it now.I cant afford it because of my personality, and Ive been playing music so far, Haha.

Debut 50 Years 'Kawang' Cho Yong-pil National Tour sold out procession "Why did fans follow the song ... Why did they send a congratulatory wreath to 'Bulletproof'?

“The Power of the fans is the strongest and most enthusiastic this year.”

Gawang (), Cho Yong-pil (pictured), who continues the sold-out procession of the national tour held for his debut 50 Years, cited fans as the driving force that supported him during the change of Kangsan five times. There were also 'eternal fans' who grabbed the memories of youth and enthusiastically cheered Cho Yong-pil by 'eternal brother' who heard the story of "eating backwards".

Cho Yong-pil, who met with reporters at a cafe in Seongsu-dong, Seongdong-gu, Seoul on November 11, said, "I do not know what the secret is to make fans enthusiastic for 50 Years." “I wonder if you keep loving me. This year, with 50 Years, the Power of fans is the strongest and most enthusiastic,” he said.

Cho Yong-pil's fans are hot but not competing. The three fan clubs cheering Cho Yong-pil, Eternally and the Unknown World and Great Birth, chanted “Brother” in a single voice, with a joint fund-raising campaign to celebrate Cho Yong-pil’s 50 Years at Manhattan Times Square in New York in April. So the children of older fans with Cho Yong-pil became fans of Cho Yong-pil. “I wonder if my fans are in their late 40s and early 50s at the moment,” he said, adding, “I bring my children in their 20s to the concert hall together.”

Another key to Cho Yong-pil's youthfulness is not to miss trends; these days, he learns his tendency by listening to songs such as Big Bang and BTS. Not long ago, he also sent a congratulatory wreath to BTS, who performed at the Seoul Jamsil Stadium. When asked why, Cho Yong-pil said, "BTS is not a 'normal singer'." “I was wondering if this was going to happen again after Psy got on the Billboard, but I was surprised not only by myself but also by myself twice (stepping the top of the Billboard).

Cho Yong-pil, who is looking at Gohee, is shouting "Eternal Brother" around him, but Cho Yong-pil is comfortable accepting that he is getting older. "My hair has decreased a lot," "I have a lot of white hair, I dye it," "My eyes have become very bad," he says. Earlier this year, before officially unveiling the 50 Years performance, he was also caught up in health deterioration. Cho Yong-pil took all of this as a natural flow of time and said this calmly.

“He was the worst in his health earlier this year. He went to the hospital and got prescriptions. I didn't think I could perform 50 Years on my 45th anniversary, but I'm not going to be able to do it now. I can’t afford it because of my personality, and I’ve been playing music so far, Haha.”