Cho Yong-pil "BTS Set Billboard Record, That's Great"

Ka Wang Cho Yong-pil thumbed up about BTS, which took over Billboard, saying, Its really great.I do not think its worth sending, Cho Yong-pil said, smiling and saying, It was a celebration as a senior in the music industry.I thought there was a huge response before Psy got on the Billboard, and I thought this was going to happen again, but this time BTS set a record twice, and everyone was surprised, not just me, he said.Current Progress Original star Cho Yong-pil, who has a powerful brother unit over Ami, a fandom of BTS.Asked about the secret to dragging fandom for 50 years, he said, I do not know, but I sing, so fans naturally follow.I wonder if I keep loving myself too, 50 Years, this is the most powerful fan power now, this year was the most enthusiastic, Cho Yong-pil added.Cho Yong-pil, who has successfully completed the first half of the tour, will continue the second half of the 50 Years national tour concert Thanks To You on October 6th in Yeosu and October 13th in Changwon.At the end of the year, we will hold an encore concert at the gymnasium and plan to finish the meaningful journey.

"Ka Wang" Cho Yong-pil thumbed up about BTS, which took over Billboard, saying, "It's really great."

"I do not think it's worth sending," Cho Yong-pil said, smiling and saying, "It was a celebration as a senior in the music industry." "I thought there was a huge response before Psy got on the Billboard, and I thought this was going to happen again, but this time BTS set a record twice, and everyone was surprised, not just me," he said.

'Current Progress' Original star Cho Yong-pil, who has a powerful brother unit over 'Ami', a fandom of BTS. Asked about the secret to dragging fandom for 50 Years, he said, "I do not know," but "I sing, so fans naturally follow."

"I wonder if I keep loving myself too, 50 Years, this is the most powerful fan power now, this year was the most enthusiastic," Cho Yong-pil added.

Cho Yong-pil, who has successfully completed the first half of the tour, will continue the second half of the 50 Years national tour concert "Thanks To You" on October 6th in Yeosu and October 13th in Changwon. At the end of the year, we will hold an encore concert at the gymnasium and plan to finish the meaningful journey.