Chae Soo-bin's 'Dante Visuals Capturing the Eyeline' (Designation Ceremony for Ambassadors to Love Fruit)

Actor Chae Soo-bins love fruit promotion ceremony was held on the afternoon of September 4 at the 6th floor of the Jeongdong Love Fruit Hall in Jung-gu, Seoul.Chae Soo-bin was there this day.On the other hand, Chae Soo Bin said, I have been able to come here with the love of many people in the meantime. I will do my best to play the role of the ambassador of Seoul Loves Fruit so that not only will I return the love I received from you, I will do it. Jang Gyeong-ho

Actor Chae Soo-bin's love fruit promotion ceremony was held on the afternoon of September 4 at the 6th floor of the Jeongdong Love Fruit Hall in Jung-gu, Seoul.

Chae Soo-bin was there this day.

On the other hand, Chae Soo Bin said, "I have been able to come here with the love of many people in the meantime." "I will do my best to play the role of the ambassador of Seoul Love's Fruit so that not only will I return the love I received from you, I will do it. "

Jang Gyeong-ho