"Monstrum" Hyeri "I didn't see a mirror at the scene, a station that doesn't need to be coaxed."

Kim Myung-min said, Hyeri didnt look in the mirror, and I think it was. I rarely saw it except for a moment after eating.(Laughing) In fact, when I do something like an official event, I see a lot of mirrors. When I take Monstrum, I thought it was comfortable because I did not need to look at the mirror. I do not have much to say, but when I hear that, I think, I still thought about this part.I do not think it is wrong to do this with this mind.Hyeri also said, When I first saw the scenario and thought about the name, he seemed to be unable to wash.The first thought is that I live in the mountains and I can not buy a lot of dirt, and I can not buy clothes, so I caught the character. I did not get much when I was originally black and dirt.I was worried, but (Choi) Woo-siks brother was relatively helpful because he was white. In addition, he said, I like speech, he said, I listen to that a lot.Hyeri said: The voice is a bit unusual, some listen a little stuffy, some feel unusual, and if you felt so (spoken) when you watch a movie, youre most grateful.Anyway, it was difficult to say anything because it was a historical drama. I felt that the background of the times was difficult rather than the pronunciation itself was difficult. The metabolic problem was that I had to overcome the tone.It seemed awkward to speak in a very historical tone. The character of Ming is not a friend who grows up like a lady in Hanyang and speaks in the Joseon Dynasty.I wanted to find the middle of it, so I had a lot of trouble about it. Kim Myung-min did a lot of historical drama.If you have anything to listen to, Actor has something, so I think I went to read a lot and rehearse. Meanwhile, Hyeri plays the fearless daughter of the search captain (Kim Myung-min) in Monstrum; it will be released on Wednesday.

"Kim Myung-min said, Hyeri didn't look in the mirror,' and I think it was. I rarely saw it except for a moment after eating. (Laughing) In fact, when I do something like an official Event, I see a lot of mirrors. When I take Monstrum', I thought it was comfortable because I did not need to look at the mirror. "

"I do not have much to say, but when I hear that, I think, 'I still thought about this part.' "I do not think it is wrong to do this with this mind."

Hyeri also said, "When I first saw the scenario and thought about the name, he seemed to be unable to wash. The first thought is that I live in the mountains and I can not buy a lot of dirt, and I can not buy clothes, so I caught the character. "I did not get much when I was originally black and dirt. I was worried, but (Choi) Woo-sik's brother was relatively helpful because he was white. "

In addition, he said, "I like speech," he said, "I listen to that a lot."

Hyeri said: "The voice is a bit unusual, some listen a little stuffy, some feel unusual, and if you felt so (spoken) when you watch a movie, you're most grateful. Anyway, it was difficult to say anything because it was a historical Drama. "

"I felt that the background of the times was difficult rather than the pronunciation itself was difficult. The metabolic problem was that I had to overcome the tone. It seemed awkward to speak in a very historical tone. The character of Ming is not a friend who grows up like a lady in Hanyang and speaks in the Joseon Dynasty. I wanted to find the middle of it, so I had a lot of trouble about it. "Kim Myung-min did a lot of historical Drama. If you have anything to listen to, Actor has something, so I think I went to read a lot and rehearse. "

Meanwhile, Hyeri plays the fearless daughter of the search captain (Kim Myung-min) in "Monstrum"; it will be released on Wednesday.