Bae Seong-woo, brother Bae Seong-jae and real-life brother Chemie..."SBS to broadcast."

Actor Bae Seong-woo, 46, laughed with his real-life brother Chemi, referring to his brother Bae Seong-jae.He seemed to be different from any other brother, but the soccer broadcast was affectionate, saying that he only watched the broadcasts of his brother.Bae Seong-woo recently held a round interview with the movie Ansi City (director Kim Kwang-sik) at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul.Ansi City is a super-large action blockbuster depicting the 88-day Battle of Ansi City, which is said to be the most dramatic and great victory in the history of East Asian war.Bae Seong-woo plays the role of Vice-Chancellor Bae Suzy of Sungju Yang Manchun (Jo In-sung) in Ansi City.Bae Seong-woo is a sister of Bae Seong-jae SBS announcer. Bae Seong-jae announcer cheered for the premiere whenever his brothers movie was released.When asked how his brother, Bae Seong-jae, would see his movie, Bae Seong-woo said, I will come to see Ansi City unconditionally.Bae Seong-jae also likes movies, so I go to the theater and watch movies. Sometimes I can not watch them when I go out and broadcast them. Bae Seong-woo said, In the case of Ducking, Bae Seong-jae was ashamed after watching the movie. It seemed a little bit funny, saying, What is the last scene?I was ashamed and I could not hear my face.But the role of Ansi City Bae Suzy may not be fun in that regard.Bae Suzy character is cool, steadfast and gorgeous, so I do not have to make fun of my brother, so I will probably do it. Bae Seong-woo replied, Of course, when asked if he would watch his brother relay when watching a soccer broadcast.I think the soccer broadcast is unconditionally SBS, and my brother is relaying, because I have to raise the audience rating by 0.1%, he said.However, Bae Seong-woo said, But I do not think the audience rating is increasing because I see it.Meanwhile, Ansi City will be released on September 19.Interview with Ansi City Bae Seong-woo

Actor Bae Seong-woo, 46, laughed with his real-life brother Chemi, referring to his brother Bae Seong-jae. He seemed to be different from any other brother, but the soccer broadcast was affectionate, saying that he only watched the broadcasts of his brother.

Bae Seong-woo recently held a round interview with the movie "Ansi City" (director Kim Kwang-sik) at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul. 'Ansi City' is a super-large action blockbuster depicting the 88-day Battle of Ansi City, which is said to be the most dramatic and great victory in the history of East Asian war. Bae Seong-woo plays the role of Vice-Chancellor Bae Suzy of Sungju Yang Manchun (Jo In-sung) in "Ansi City".

Bae Seong-woo is a sister of Bae Seong-jae SBS announcer. Bae Seong-jae announcer cheered for the premiere whenever his brother's movie was released.

When asked how his brother, Bae Seong-jae, would see his movie, Bae Seong-woo said, "I will come to see 'Ansi City' unconditionally. Bae Seong-jae also likes movies, so I go to the theater and watch movies. Sometimes I can not watch them when I go out and broadcast them. "

Bae Seong-woo said, "In the case of 'Ducking', Bae Seong-jae was ashamed after watching the movie. It seemed a little bit funny, saying, 'What is the last scene?' "I was ashamed and I could not hear my face." "But the role of 'Ansi City' Bae Suzy may not be fun in that regard. Bae Suzy character is cool, steadfast and gorgeous, so I do not have to make fun of my brother, so I will probably do it. "

Bae Seong-woo replied, "Of course," when asked if he would watch his brother relay when watching a soccer broadcast. "I think the soccer broadcast is unconditionally SBS, and my brother is relaying, because I have to raise the audience rating by 0.1%," he said. However, Bae Seong-woo said, "But I do not think the audience rating is increasing because I see it."

Meanwhile, 'Ansi City' will be released on September 19.

Interview with 'Ansi City' Bae Seong-woo