'Badpapa' Kim Jae-kyung transforms into 18-year-old hair bob for Character

In MBCs new drama Bad Papa, Kim Jae-kyung has cut his hair and turned into a single-headed head in 18 years for the warm but warm Detective character Acting.Badpapa, which will be broadcasted at 10 pm on October 1, is a drama about a man who decided to become a bad person to become a good father. It will show a fresh thrill and warm emotion by drawing out fighting action and deep and deep family affection.Kim Jae-kyung was a senior superintendent December, playing the role of Charge, a junior and partner who follows Yoo Ji-cheol (Jang Hyuk), who everyone ignores.In order to arrest the criminal, he is the owner of a hairy charm that acts irresistibly, but he is active as a junior of the righteous person who gives warm comfort to his senior Ji-cheol and even gives material help.Steele was released as Charge was playing a stakeout to arrest the culprit.He sat in the car, huddled and wary of the killer, and was surprised to see someone, and then he looked around more carefully, his eyes brighter.And he is nervous, postures like he is about to pop out.Kim Jae-kyung said, From the moment I prepared the audition, I was drawn to the image of Charge, and the moment I started shooting, the director, the writer, and many staff members brought out the Charge that existed in my head.Kim Jae-kyung also said, The night before the first filming, I could not sleep as I had before the trip, and the first filming I was waiting seemed to be over in a blink of an eye.During the break during the filming, Kim Byung-chun gave various advice and had a lot of interesting stories, so I feel less nervous.I still look forward to the day when I shoot every day, he said.Kim Jae-kyung added, I am shooting with a pleasant heart, so I want to do the rest of the filming happily.Will be broadcasted at 10:00 pm on Monday, October 1.

In MBC's new drama "Bad Papa", Kim Jae-kyung has cut his hair and turned into a single-headed head in 18 years for the warm but warm "Detective" Character Acting.

Badpapa, which will be broadcasted at 10 pm on October 1, is a drama about a man who decided to become a bad person to become a good father. It will show a fresh thrill and warm emotion by drawing out fighting action and deep and deep family affection.

Kim Jae-kyung was a Senior superintendent December, playing the role of Charge, a junior and partner who follows Yoo Ji-cheol (Jang Hyuk), who everyone ignores. In order to arrest the criminal, he is the owner of a hairy charm that acts irresistibly, but he is active as a junior of the righteous person who gives warm comfort to his senior Ji-cheol and even gives material help.

Steele was released as Charge was playing a stakeout to arrest the culprit. He sat in the car, huddled and wary of the killer, and was surprised to see someone, and then he looked around more carefully, his eyes brighter. And he is nervous, postures like he is about to pop out.

Kim Jae-kyung said, "From the moment I prepared the audition, I was drawn to the image of Charge, and the moment I started shooting, the director, the writer, and many staff members brought out the Charge that existed in my head."

Kim Jae-kyung also said, "The night before the first filming, I could not sleep as I had before the trip, and the first filming I was waiting seemed to be over in a blink of an eye. During the break during the filming, Kim Byung-chun gave various advice and had a lot of interesting stories, so I feel less nervous. “I still look forward to the day when I shoot every day,” he said.

Kim Jae-kyung added, "I am shooting with a pleasant heart, so I want to do the rest of the filming happily."

Will be broadcasted at 10:00 pm on Monday, October 1.