All The Butlers' Ki Hong Lee, Lee Seung-gi, "Don't give me a quick birthday"

In All The Butlers, Hollywood actor Ki Hong Lee teased Lee Seung-gi about the birth date of her.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the evening of the 16th, members who visited United States of America LA were shown to meet Cha In-pyo.Cha In-pyo left the team on a mission to form SNS Friend, saying that members will soon meet Hollywood famous actress.Members who came out to meet the Hollywood star without Cha In-pyo were disappointed to find the back of a man bowling, but they approached with anticipation.He was Hollywood actor Ki Hong Lee.Yang said he was a fan of Ki Hong Lee and praised the eyes are sexy.Ki Hong Lee said he wanted to be really Friend, and was cheered by the members.Ki Hong Lee asked about their personalities by watching the charts that I had prepared, saying, I received my profile.Ki Hong Lee, who first asked about Lee Seung-gi, said, I was born in 1987 fast. Then I am my brother. I was born in 1986.Lee Seung-gi explained, But all my friends are born in 1986. Ki Hong Lee responded firmly, I do not give a quick (birthday) in United States of America.Lee Seung-gi then responded, Brother, make your words comfortable.

In All The Butlers', Hollywood actor Ki Hong Lee teased Lee Seung-gi about the birth date of her.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the evening of the 16th, members who visited United States of America LA were shown to meet Cha In-pyo.

Cha In-pyo left the team on a mission to form SNS Friend, saying that members will soon meet Hollywood famous actress. Members who came out to meet the Hollywood star without Cha In-pyo were disappointed to find the back of a man bowling, but they approached with anticipation. He was Hollywood actor Ki Hong Lee.

Yang said he was a fan of Ki Hong Lee and praised "the eyes are sexy." Ki Hong Lee said he wanted to be "really Friend," and was cheered by the members.

Ki Hong Lee asked about their personalities by watching the charts that I had prepared, saying, "I received my profile." Ki Hong Lee, who first asked about Lee Seung-gi, said, "I was born in 1987 fast. Then I am my brother. I was born in 1986."

Lee Seung-gi explained, "But all my Friends are born in 1986." Ki Hong Lee responded firmly, "I do not give a quick (birthday) in United States of America." Lee Seung-gi then responded, "Brother, make your words comfortable."