Aizwon Center Jang Won-young "Thank you for your precious opportunity, national friend"

Jang Won-young, a group IZWON center formed through Produced 48, gave a thank you.Jang Won-young said on the official Twitter Inc. of Starship Entertainment on the 1st, I am really grateful for the long journey of VMFHEBTM48 to the end.I always appreciate the support of the national team, and I thank you for giving me such a valuable opportunity, he said.Jang Won-young won first place in the final ranking announcement ceremony held on Mnet Produced 48 on 31st of last month and became the center of IZWON.Meanwhile, Aizwon consisted of 12 people including Jang Won-young, Miyawaki Sakura, Cho Yuri, Choi Ye-na, Ahn Yu-jin, Yabuki Nako, Kwon Eun-bi, Kang Hye-won, Honda Hitomi, Kim Chae-won, Kim Min-jo and Lee Chae-yeon.

Jang Won-young, a group IZWON center formed through Produced 48, gave a thank you.

Jang Won-young said on the official Twitter Inc. of Starship Entertainment on the 1st, "I am really grateful for the long journey of 'VMFHEBTM48' to the end."

“I always appreciate the support of the national team, and I thank you for giving me such a valuable opportunity,” he said.

Jang Won-young won first place in the final ranking announcement ceremony held on Mnet Produced 48' on 31st of last month and became the center of IZWON.

Meanwhile, Aizwon consisted of 12 people including Jang Won-young, Miyawaki Sakura, Cho Yuri, Choi Ye-na, Ahn Yu-jin, Yabuki Nako, Kwon Eun-bi, Kang Hye-won, Honda Hitomi, Kim Chae-won, Kim Min-jo and Lee Chae-yeon.