'Life Bar' Lee Soon-jae X Shin Gu X Son Sook X Park Jung-soo, Stormy Ips of Acting Artisans

Lee Soon-jae, Shin Gu, Son Sook and Park Jung-soo appeared on TVNs Life Bar on the 13th to show off their talks.Lee Soon-jae has released a history of more than 100 films, saying that he has prolifically failed to refuse the reasons for his prolific work.In the past, movie actors said that they could not make a living by appearing on the side of the movie.Also on this day, Kim Hee-chul showed his vocalization in front of Lee Soon-jae with the words Do not ask or ask in front of Lee Soon-jae.In Kim Hee-chuls brave vocal simulation, the cast couldnt hide their laughter.Shin Gu revealed his love story with his wife. I met my wife with a younger introduction. I was a Play early age, so I had no income.I had a love affair, but it took six years. At that time, my wife wanted to continue studying design and went to study abroad.When I saw her there, I thought she had nothing to look at, he said, laughing. I think she came because she was a good man.Will you marry your wife now even if you are born again? I answered I know if I die and laughed.On this day, Son Sook revealed the story of learning sign language by Acting as Grandmas Boy of IU in My Uncle.In the play, Son Sook appeared as Gians Grandmas Boy, who had a pre-murder record, and stimulated the tear glands with a heart-wrenching act.Son Sook said, It is a good work. He said he learned sign language to digest the role.Also, about the IU, I was really hard.IU seems to have a special concentration and immersion, he said. It seems that I am sitting in a grandmas boy when I see the making of a house. I wish I could play it, he said. I think it would be much more active after playing it. I want to be with you if I have a good work.Park Jung-soo has released a story about appearing as a cameo in the final episode of Life on Mars, which Jung Kyung-ho played.My son Jung Kyung-ho said, Its my last mother, but I want you to do one God, and I decided to appear at my sons request, she said.When asked whether he would give an Acting Advisor to Jung Kyung-ho, he said, I praise him, but I will not point out even the seniors who are Acting.Also on this day, the photos of Park Jung-soo, who is full of pure innocence, were released and caught the attention.

Lee Soon-jae, Shin Gu, Son Sook and Park Jung-soo appeared on TVN's Life Bar on the 13th to show off their talks.

Lee Soon-jae has released a history of more than 100 films, saying that he has "prolifically failed to refuse" the reasons for his prolific work. In the past, movie Actors said that they could not make a living by appearing on the side of the movie.

Also on this day, Kim Hee-chul showed his vocalization in front of Lee Soon-jae with the words "Do not ask or ask" in front of Lee Soon-jae. In Kim Hee-chul's brave vocal simulation, the cast couldn't hide their laughter.

Shin Gu revealed his love story with his wife. “I met my wife with a younger introduction. I was a Play early age, so I had no income. I had a love affair, but it took six years.” At that time, my wife wanted to continue studying design and went to study abroad. “When I saw her there, I thought she had nothing to look at,” he said, laughing. “I think she came because she was a good man.” "Will you marry your wife now even if you are born again?" I answered "I know if I die" and laughed.

On this day, Son Sook revealed the story of learning sign language by Acting as Grandma's Boy of IU in 'My Uncle'. In the Play, Son Sook appeared as Gian's Grandma's Boy, who had a pre-murder record, and stimulated the tear glands with a heart-wrenching act. Son Sook said, "It is a good work." He said he learned sign language to digest the role.

Also, about the IU, "I was really hard. IU seems to have a special concentration and immersion, "he said." It seems that I am sitting in a Grandma's Boy when I see the making of a house. " “I wish I could Play it,” he said. “I think it would be much more active after Playing it. I want to be with you if I have a good work.”

Park Jung-soo has released a story about appearing as a cameo in the final episode of Life on Mars, which Jung Kyung-ho Played. “My son Jung Kyung-ho said, ‘It’s my last mother, but I want you to do one God,’ and I decided to appear at my son’s request,” she said. When asked whether he would give an Acting Advisor to Jung Kyung-ho, he said, "I praise him, but I will not point out even the seniors who are Acting." Also on this day, the photos of Park Jung-soo, who is full of pure innocence, were released and caught the attention.