'Knowing Wife' Ji Sung Han Ji-min, a couple without a couple...Perfect Happy Endings

Knowing Wife Ji Sung and Han Ji-min showed perfect Happy Endingss.The 16th (last episode) of the cable channel tvNs drama Knowing Wife (playplayed by Yang Hee-seung, directed by Lee Sang-yeop) broadcast on the night of the 20th, depicted the Happy Endings of Cha Ju-hyuk (Ji Sung) and Seo Woojin (Han Ji-min).Joo Hyuk and Woojin woke up in the same bed, and then back to 2018, when the two were parents of two and had a happy smile.Joo Hyuk and Woojin, who came to the bank together, showed a couple breathing.Woojin was promoted to head of the team, becoming a head of the team. Joo Hyuk comforted the regret of his later acting and congratulated his wife Woojin on his promotion to head of the team.I have a broad heart like the Pacific Ocean. Thank you.Yoon Jong-hoo (Jang Seung-jo), who is already married, said, I think we are a little bored. My wife screams when we are tired.In the first episode of Knowing Wife, Joo Hyuk was suffering from the anger of his wife Woojin.I understand you. Listen to me. You have to get over this. Otherwise, its really hard. Youre always thinking about your wife.The housewife goes missing. Friends like they used to meet, they want to be pretty and decorating, but its not easy.Of course, I have to be depressed, he said, trying to look into his wifes mind.Joo Hyuk met Hyewon (Ganghanna) in a meeting with Friends, and Hyewon was glad to hear about the marriage.Hyewon said, I do not think I am caught, but I love you so much.Woojin, who saw a picture taken with Friends including Hye-won in the mobile phone of The Way Home, said, This woman is not old.Joo Hyuk said, I did not know Hyewon would really come, and Woojin said, I really liked to meet my wife.Then I am my current wife and my former wife, and I will sleep. Joo-hyuk went to the promotion test center, and Woojin, who was going to pick up the childs kindergarten, wasted time taking the customer to the hospital.I contacted Woojin, and Joo Hyuk did not give up the test and child pickup, but showed a fantastic breath with Woojin.Joo Hyuk was promoted to the team leader at the end of the twists and turns and shed tears of excitement.Woojin, who had abandoned the game machine earlier, came to the 16th and bought the game machine to Juhyuk, attracting attention.It is a dream wife. Jukhyuk and Woojin left their children to their mothers and enjoyed their happy date and showed perfect Happy Endingss.

'Knowing Wife' Ji Sung and Han Ji-min showed perfect Happy Endingss.

The 16th (last episode) of the cable channel tvN's drama "Knowing Wife" (playplayed by Yang Hee-seung, directed by Lee Sang-yeop) broadcast on the night of the 20th, depicted the Happy Endings of Cha Ju-hyuk (Ji Sung) and Seo Woojin (Han Ji-min).

Joo Hyuk and Woojin woke up in the same bed, and then back to 2018, when the two were parents of two and had a happy smile. Joo Hyuk and Woojin, who came to the bank together, showed a couple breathing.

Woojin was promoted to head of the team, becoming a 'head of the team'. Joo Hyuk comforted the regret of his later acting and congratulated his wife Woojin on his promotion to head of the team. "I have a broad heart like the Pacific Ocean. Thank you."

Yoon Jong-hoo (Jang Seung-jo), who is already married, said, "I think we are a little bored. My wife screams when we are tired." In the first episode of 'Knowing Wife', Joo Hyuk was suffering from the anger of his wife Woojin.

"I understand you. Listen to me. You have to get over this. Otherwise, it's really hard. You're always thinking about your wife. The housewife goes missing. Friends like they used to meet, they want to be pretty and decorating, but it’s not easy. Of course, I have to be depressed, "he said, trying to look into his wife's mind.

Joo Hyuk met Hyewon (Ganghanna) in a meeting with Friends, and Hyewon was glad to hear about the marriage. Hyewon said, "I do not think I am caught, but I love you so much."

Woojin, who saw a picture taken with Friends including Hye-won in the mobile phone of The Way Home, said, "This woman is not old." Joo Hyuk said, "I did not know Hyewon would really come," and Woojin said, "I really liked to meet my wife. Then I am my current wife and my former wife, and I will sleep. "

Joo-hyuk went to the promotion test center, and Woojin, who was going to pick up the child's kindergarten, wasted time taking the customer to the hospital. "I contacted Woojin, and Joo Hyuk did not give up the test and child pickup, but showed a fantastic breath with Woojin. Joo Hyuk was promoted to the team leader at the end of the twists and turns and shed tears of excitement.

Woojin, who had abandoned the Game machine earlier, came to the 16th and bought the Game machine to Juhyuk, attracting attention. It is a dream wife. "Jukhyuk and Woojin left their children to their mothers and enjoyed their happy date and showed perfect Happy Endingss.