'Knowing Wife' Ji Sung, Friend Jang Seung-jo and lost his misconception

Knowing Wife Ji Sung lost FriendsIn the 11th episode of the TVN drama Knowing Wife, which was broadcast on the 5th, Yoon Jong-hoo was informed by Seo Woo Jin (Han Ji-min).On this day, Yoon Jong-hoo said in front of Seo Woo Jin, who is saying goodbye, I do not want to meet you for a month and decide.I am so awkward and awkward, I do not want to go to the end. But in front of the Friends, I finally poured tears.The next day, Yoon Jong-hoo, who came to the bank, pretended to be nonchalant for Seo Woo Jin, who would be uncomfortable.Yoon Jong-hoo, who visited the rooftop, heard the conversation between Seo Woo Jin and Cha Ju-hyuk (Ji Sung), and he was shocked to learn that the two kissed.Cha Ju-hyuk, who had no idea of ​​this fact, proposed dinner to relieve the mood of Yoon Jong-hoo, but Yun Jong-hoo suddenly punched Cha Ju-hyuk and said, Hey.Man, how did you get to me? I thought you were a company motive, but I thought you were Friend. But how can you deceive me? He said, Yes, people can like people. But you should have teased it. When I like Mr. Woojin.She likes me...was she thrilled by the superiority? and Cha Ju-hyuk added, Not like that. Its a close. Woojin and I. What.What is it? But Yoon Jong-hoo shouted, What is certain is that you are a bad X. To me. Cha Ju-hyuk, who felt uncomfortable, eventually packed his baggage and left the house of Yun Jong-hoo, and Yun Jong-hoo took the baggage of Cha Ju-hyuk back and said, Do not mistake it for watching.Its not like hes throwing Friend out for a woman. If you feel uncomfortable, think its a punishment as uncomfortable as it is, he said sourly.Eventually, the relationship between Cha Ju-hyuk and Yun Jong-hoo was completely distorted due to Seo Woo Jin.And Oh Sung-sik (O-sik), who learned this fact, also declared a break with Cha Ju-hyuk.Photo = TVN broadcast screen

'Knowing Wife' Ji Sung lost Friends

In the 11th episode of the TVN drama "Knowing Wife", which was broadcast on the 5th, Yoon Jong-hoo was informed by Seo Woo Jin (Han Ji-min).

On this day, Yoon Jong-hoo said in front of Seo Woo Jin, who is saying goodbye, "I do not want to meet you for a month and decide. I am so awkward and awkward, I do not want to go to the end. "But in front of the Friends, I finally poured tears.

The next day, Yoon Jong-hoo, who came to the bank, pretended to be nonchalant for Seo Woo Jin, who would be uncomfortable. Yoon Jong-hoo, who visited the rooftop, heard the conversation between Seo Woo Jin and Cha Ju-hyuk (Ji Sung), and he was shocked to learn that the two kissed.

Cha Ju-hyuk, who had no idea of ​​this fact, proposed dinner to relieve the mood of Yoon Jong-hoo, but Yun Jong-hoo suddenly punched Cha Ju-hyuk and said, "Hey. Man, how did you get to me? I thought you were a company motive, but I thought you were Friend. But how can you deceive me? "

He said, "Yes, people can like people. But you should have teased it. When I like Mr. Woojin. She likes me...was she thrilled by the superiority?" and Cha Ju-hyuk added, "Not like that. It's a close. Woojin and I. What. What is it? "But Yoon Jong-hoo shouted," What is certain is that you are a bad X. To me. "

Cha Ju-hyuk, who felt uncomfortable, eventually packed his baggage and left the house of Yun Jong-hoo, and Yun Jong-hoo took the baggage of Cha Ju-hyuk back and said, "Do not mistake it for watching. It's not like he's throwing Friend out for a woman. If you feel uncomfortable, think it's a punishment as uncomfortable as it is," he said sourly.

Eventually, the relationship between Cha Ju-hyuk and Yun Jong-hoo was completely distorted due to Seo Woo Jin. And Oh Sung-sik (O-sik), who learned this fact, also declared a break with Cha Ju-hyuk.

Photo = TVN broadcast screen