'Knowing Wife' Han Ji-min Lee Jung Eun, 'Relationship Questions' to exchange eyes with homeless people

Han Ji-mins mother Lee Jung Eun and the Subway homeless eye exchange have added to the question of their relationship.In the tvN tree drama Knowing Wife, which aired on September 6 (playplayed by Yang Hee-seung/directed Lee Sang-yeop), Seo Woo Jins mother (Lee Jung Eun) encountered a homeless person in Subway.Seo Woo Jin (Han Ji-min) mother went to a supermarket and met a Subway homeless man who led Cha Joo-hyuk (intellectual) to Journey to the Center of Time.They did not talk to each other, but they exchanged meaningful eyes with a smile.Then, Seo Woo Jin tried to find Cha Joo-hyuk, who was fired because of his battlefield, and his mother gave a 500-won coin to his daughter.I thought I needed you more than I did. Seo Woo Jin also revealed that Journey to the Center of Time.And Seo Woo Jins mother looked at the family photo and said, Honey, did I do well? I could have saved you even if I was a little quick.Woojin is better and smarter than me, so I can change it as I want, right? Yoo Gyeong-sang
Han Ji-mins mother Lee Jung Eun and the Subway homeless eye exchange have added to the question of their relationship.In the tvN tree drama Knowing Wife, which aired on September 6 (playplayed by Yang Hee-seung/directed Lee Sang-yeop), Seo Woo Jins mother (Lee Jung Eun) encountered a homeless person in Subway.Seo Woo Jin (Han Ji-min) mother went to a supermarket and met a Subway homeless man who led Cha Joo-hyuk (intellectual) to Journey to the Center of Time.They did not talk to each other, but they exchanged meaningful eyes with a smile.Then, Seo Woo Jin tried to find Cha Joo-hyuk, who was fired because of his battlefield, and his mother gave a 500-won coin to his daughter.I thought I needed you more than I did. Seo Woo Jin also revealed that Journey to the Center of Time.And Seo Woo Jins mother looked at the family photo and said, Honey, did I do well? I could have saved you even if I was a little quick.Woojin is better and smarter than me, so I can change it as I want, right? Yoo Gyeong-sang

Han Ji-min's mother Lee Jung Eun and the Subway homeless eye exchange have added to the question of their relationship.

In the tvN tree drama Knowing Wife, which aired on September 6 (playplayed by Yang Hee-seung/directed Lee Sang-yeop), Seo Woo Jin's mother (Lee Jung Eun) encountered a homeless person in Subway.

Seo Woo Jin (Han Ji-min) mother went to a supermarket and met a Subway homeless man who led Cha Joo-hyuk (intellectual) to Journey to the Center of Time. They did not talk to each other, but they exchanged meaningful eyes with a smile.

Then, Seo Woo Jin tried to find Cha Joo-hyuk, who was fired because of his battlefield, and his mother gave a 500-won coin to his daughter. I thought I needed you more than I did.” Seo Woo Jin also revealed that Journey to the Center of Time.

And Seo Woo Jin's mother looked at the family photo and said, "Honey, did I do well? I could have saved you even if I was a little quick. Woojin is better and smarter than me, so I can change it as I want, right? "

Yoo Gyeong-sang