'Knowing Wife' Han Ji-min Lee Jung Eun was also a time traveler

In the TVN drama Knowing Wife broadcasted on the 6th, it was revealed that Lee Jung Eun (Seo Woo-jin Mo) also made a time trip.Lee Jung Eun met a Subway homeless man in a supermarket; the two exchanged meaningful glances; Ji Sung (Cha Ju-hyeok) went to a homeless man and tilted a drink.Ji Sung said, Im here to say hello. Im not coming anymore. I know for sure now. Im a terrible person.My life, my people, my people. Is it all causal? I said Id be punished for my mouth.So the sky must have been angry. The homeless man showed the newspaper and said, Theres still a chance, a chance to turn everything back. Today is the day.But Ji Sung said, No. No. Im not a fool anymore. And Im so scared. Homeless man said, Crazy. He died yesterday. Youre sorry?Ji Sung asked, Did you regret it?Han Ji-min (Seo Woo-jin) visited Ji Sung, who was unreached, all day long; Han Ji-min, who returned home, told Lee Jung Eun, Just look at the day.I have to Gaya, said Lee Jung Eun, who handed over a 500 won coin in 2006 saying, I know. Its Gaya. Take this with you.And I thought Id need you more than me, theres a moment that everyone wants to turn around.Theres no guarantee of going wherever you want, theres no guarantee of going where you want, but theres not a lot of opportunities. Go, go, go, go, go. Han Ji-min said, So your mom?and Lee Jung Eun did not answer: Lee Jung Eun said, Honey, did I do well? I could have saved you even if I was a little quick then.Woojin is a smarter and smarter kid than me, so I can change what he wants. Right?

In the TVN drama "Knowing Wife" broadcasted on the 6th, it was revealed that Lee Jung Eun (Seo Woo-jin Mo) also made a time trip.

Lee Jung Eun met a Subway homeless man in a supermarket; the two exchanged meaningful glances; Ji Sung (Cha Ju-hyeok) went to a homeless man and tilted a drink. Ji Sung said, "I'm here to say hello. I'm not coming anymore. I know for sure now. I'm a terrible person. My life, my people, my people. Is it all causal? I said I'd be punished for my mouth. So the sky must have been angry. "The homeless man showed the newspaper and said, "There's still a chance, a chance to turn everything back. Today is the day." But Ji Sung said, "No. No. I'm not a fool anymore. And I'm so scared." Homeless man said, "Crazy. He died yesterday. You're sorry? "Ji Sung asked, "Did you regret it?"

Han Ji-min (Seo Woo-jin) visited Ji Sung, who was unreached, all day long; Han Ji-min, who returned home, told Lee Jung Eun, "Just look at the day. I have to Gaya," said Lee Jung Eun, who handed over a 500 won coin in 2006 saying, "I know. It's Gaya. Take this with you." And "I thought I'd need you more than me, there's a moment that everyone wants to turn around. There's no guarantee of going wherever you want, there's no guarantee of going where you want, but there's not a lot of opportunities. Go, go, go, go, go." Han Ji-min said, "So your mom? "and Lee Jung Eun did not answer: Lee Jung Eun said, "Honey, did I do well? I could have saved you even if I was a little quick then. Woojin is a smarter and smarter kid than me, so I can change what he wants. Right? "