"Knowing Wife" Han Ji-min, jealous of Kang Han-Na "I'd like to meet a warwipe."

Knowing Wife Han Ji-min jealous of Ji Sung and Kang Han-NaIn the 16th episode of the cable channel tvNs drama Knowing Wife (playplayed by Yang Hee-seung, director Lee Sang-yeob) which aired on the night of the 20th, the images of Cha Ju-hyuk (Ji Sung) and Seo Woojin (Han Ji-min), who became married in 2018, were drawn.Joo Hyuk met with Hyewon (Kang Han-Na) in a meeting with Friends, and Hyewon was pleased to hear about the marriage.Hyewon said, I do not think I am caught, but I love you so much.Woojin, who saw pictures taken with Friends, including Hyewon in the mobile phone of The Way Home, said, This woman is not old.Joo Hyuk said, I did not know Hyewon would really come, and Woojin said, I really liked to meet my wife.Then I am a current wife and a former wife, and I will sleep.

'Knowing Wife' Han Ji-min jealous of Ji Sung and Kang Han-Na

In the 16th episode of the cable channel tvN's drama "Knowing Wife" (playplayed by Yang Hee-seung, director Lee Sang-yeob) which aired on the night of the 20th, the images of Cha Ju-hyuk (Ji Sung) and Seo Woojin (Han Ji-min), who became married in 2018, were drawn.

Joo Hyuk met with Hyewon (Kang Han-Na) in a meeting with Friends, and Hyewon was pleased to hear about the marriage. Hyewon said, "I do not think I am caught, but I love you so much."

Woojin, who saw pictures taken with Friends, including Hyewon in the mobile phone of The Way Home, said, "This woman is not old."

Joo Hyuk said, "I did not know Hyewon would really come," and Woojin said, "I really liked to meet my wife. Then I am a current wife and a former wife, and I will sleep. "